District 9AA AND 10AA

papadoc

By who?

I read this post and thought they might have been competitive last night? sadly I was wrong!

GB came into the game with a game plan...obviously that game plan didn't work. Sycamore is a very deep team, GB only goes 7-8 ppl in depth. GB beat themselves with turnovers and giving up easy baskets. Sycamore looks like they will run through the district with no problems.

By who?

I read this post and thought they might have been competitive last night? sadly I was wrong!

Actually it was true...According to Coacht rankings Greenbrier was number one in defense giving up 47 pts a game... that is until the stats were updated a few days ago. But GB isn't that good... They have played a very weak schedule. At one point played i think 7 single A's in a row

According to the Tennessean web site, Whites Creek beat East Lit tonight 64 - 62, putting 10AA in a three way tie for first place with CPA and Maplewood. Consider the 10AA standings shook up tonight. Congrats to Whites Creek, they are making some noise.

Anyone notice this week's AP Top 10 (+ others receiving votes) rankings in AA? Three District 10 teams in Top 12. EL, who is in at #6, is actually coming off a loss to Whites Creek. CPA is #11 and Maplewood is 12. MLK lost to #6 EL just before Christmas by one point and David Lipscomb lost to #7 Spring Hill after Christmas by just one point. Very tough group.

GB came into the game with a game plan...obviously that game plan didn't work. Sycamore is a very deep team, GB only goes 7-8 ppl in depth. GB beat themselves with turnovers and giving up easy baskets. Sycamore looks like they will run through the district with no problems.

Flip, you must have landed wrong and hit your head. Sycamore is not going to walk through 9AA. White House is going to be a challenge just as Sycamore is going to be for us. I think that in the end White House will be the District champion. You must be dreamin if you think they will beat the Devils at all let alone by 20-40. HaHaHa! BDP!!!

watup watup nugget back again to make a statement. 9AA is weak as water, 10AA is the district with the mixing of kool-aid. On the other hand i seen where sycamore beat greenbrier 73-28 but that is beside the point i also saw where my b0y Corey "Lightin it up" Long got buckets with his big three ball.

Sounds about right. Looking good and classless. What are you trying to prove by beating someone by almost 60. Like I said...classless.

Were you there? Do you know the circumstances? Did you see how many people on the bench played and for how long? Do you know if the opponent put up a fight or quit?

If not, classless is making false accusations based on a score. You qualify.

Blowouts happen all the time in sports. Most are deserved because the opponent is either outmanned or doesn't put up a fight, or both. It is not a team's responsibility to hold their own score down. Defense and scoring is up to the opponent.

Yea i wouldnt call CPA move classless, i mean they had 67 pts. at halftime so nothing wrong with busting a hundred. HEY PITCHFORK I GUESS YOU WERE SO CONFIDENT AND READY TO PLAY SYCAMORE, THAT YOU FORGOT THAT MACON CO. WAS COMING TO TOWN. THEY BEAT YALL ON YOUR OWN COURT. QUIT TALKING TRASH WHEN YOU CANT BACK IT UP WITH YOUR GAME. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Were you there? Do you know the circumstances? Did you see how many people on the bench played and for how long? Do you know if the opponent put up a fight or quit?

If not, classless is making false accusations based on a score. You qualify.

Blowouts happen all the time in sports. Most are deserved because the opponent is either outmanned or doesn't put up a fight, or both. It is not a team's responsibility to hold their own score down. Defense and scoring is up to the opponent.

No I wasnt. However it's not like this is the first time the teflon man has run the score up on someone. Its all good though. Karma, she's a...well I will just leave it at that.