District 9AA AND 10AA

papadoc

Wow, sounds like i missed a good one. Well, that shows that Macon is for real, congrats Sycamore on a tought district win. I'm guessing Macon played 1-3-1 tonight? Does anyone know who hit the game winner for Sycamore?

I believe # 2 the point guard hit the game winner. Looked like Macon Co was gonna win this one but got to give Sycamore credit, they never quit and fought to the end. When do Sycamore and White House play?I dont think they have played yet have they?

I know White House beating Macon Co at Mcaon Co was last year, just saying that it could happen again.

Wow, sounds like i missed a good one. Well, that shows that Macon is for real, congrats Sycamore on a tought district win. I'm guessing Macon played 1-3-1 tonight? Does anyone know who hit the game winner for Sycamore?

Macon must have been playing great d, what were they playing 1-3-1, man?

David Lipscomb beat Maplewood tonight 42-39. With about a minute to play and the score either tied or Maplewood up by 1, as a Lipscomb player was dribbling down the sideline in front of the Maplewood bench, the Maplewood coach reached out and touched the ball! Technical foul. Lipscomb hits both shots and goes on to win the game. Unbelievable!

Coach must be kin to Sal Alosi, the Jets' strength coach... Ding-dong!

I would sure like to know what happened. Surely he didn't do it on purpose. Maybe he was coaching his kids up and turned onto the floor and touched the ball on accident.

It wasn't inadvertent. He reached out and tipped/slapped it. I really dont think it was malicious - it was just a pure heat of the moment thing. It was a great atmosphere. Both teams were playing at 100 mph. Maplewood was pressing and DL's guy was going hard in front of the Maplewood bench. I think for just a split second the coach reverted back to his playing days.

After the technical was called the coach argued for just a second and then looked kind of like "shoot, I just did that, didn't I?"

It was really a strange thing but it was a great, hard fought game.

I believe # 2 the point guard hit the game winner. Looked like Macon Co was gonna win this one but got to give Sycamore credit, they never quit and fought to the end. When do Sycamore and White House play?I dont think they have played yet have they?

I know White House beating Macon Co at Mcaon Co was last year, just saying that it could happen again.

Sycamore hosts White House Saturday (1/29) night. Should be a great game!

Wow, surprised by CPA's blowout of EL 72-49. Looks like the young guys are getting better each week. Over 40 of CPA's points were from Freshmen. of course, it was at home, but still a surprising score margin.

CPA-Maplewood games are starting to look like they will determine champ.

Does anyone know if there has been plans made for the snowed-out games? CPA has 4 games already they have missed.

Let me be head of admissions and coach a high basketball team. i do a little recruting and wax that team by 30 no problem. i just saying if you going to recruit go to DII

Yeh, I'm sure you would be a great head of admissions and coach. If your coaching skills aren't any better than the originality of your hate filled posts, you would get blown out every game. Don't you ever get bored with whining?:thumb:

Let me be head of admissions and coach a high basketball team. i do a little recruting and wax that team by 30 no problem. i just saying if you going to recruit go to DII

Yeah, it looks as if CPA's recruits have worked out well for that team :roflolk: It doesn't seem like CPA wants to go DII but if they did them and Ensworth would dominate DII 4 sho. Anyway, Did East Lit just play bad or did CPA just beat the brakes off of them? I wish this game would have been avaliable on ihigh cause i would have liked to see it