Trousdale Co.@Gordonsville

pasttiger

Slick Rick Says, just the thought of going to a Trousdale County game gives Slick Rick bad memories from a forgettable trip to Hartsville and The Jackets Nest. Slick Rick Says, good luck to both teams. Slick Rick Says, Slick Rick just wanted to check in and see if all was well in Jacket and Tiger town.

Westy is the worst team in 3a this year, MC is as good as FC, and i guarantee you that KY team(6A playoff team) was as good as SC was against G-ville.

TC has too much SPEED this year. Last year we just gave the ball to Tacola and let him rola, this year we busting big ones, and our offensive line has 3 of the best in the state in 2A.

78 on D has stepped up his game this year too. Gordonsville just ain't gonna be able to keep up. We'll end up picking ya'lls qb off 2-3 times.

How does he throw on the run? :roflolk: If we get #12 back this week, we will probably have the 3 fastest players on the field. And the only one ya'll got that can keep up....is gonna be laying on his back. :thumb:

I'm not even sure if we've punted this year. Creasy likes playing 4 down ball.

Let me ask you a question. Who in the world is Westy? I looked all through my Murphy Fair book and could not find a team named Westy. This will be a good game. If that coach for Gordonsville will let that Woodmore boy run the sweep play, they can move the ball. If Gordonsville tries to run up the middle all night, Trousdale will win. I garuntee you that Gordonsville line will have trouble knocking a hole in that Trousdale line. Trousdale has two boys that are lineman listed in my book that are preseason allstate. I garuntee you that they are good if Murphy put them as preseason all state. You think im joking cause im not.

i think in the near future gordonsville will be back on top of their game. its time to bring the power back to the house. we have the pieces to do so. we need to put them in place. seems like all eyes are on this game. no pressure, we need to play our game and stay within it. i guess everything will come out in the wash.

I think there is quite a bit of pressure on the Tigers, actually. G'ville hasn't beaten TC since 1988,

and this is supposedly the best team they have had in quite a while, the clock ticking on this group.

The pressure should be on G;ville, rather than TC. No doubt all eyes are on the game. Time will tell,

as usual......

Let me ask you a question. Who in the world is Westy? I looked all through my Murphy Fair book and could not find a team named Westy. This will be a good game. If that coach for Gordonsville will let that Woodmore boy run the sweep play, they can move the ball. If Gordonsville tries to run up the middle all night, Trousdale will win. I garuntee you that Gordonsville line will have trouble knocking a hole in that Trousdale line. Trousdale has two boys that are lineman listed in my book that are preseason allstate. I garuntee you that they are good if Murphy put them as preseason all state. You think im joking cause im not.

G'ville didn't run wide on SC because the first few times they did...the whole team was there. They are too slow to run outside on a quick defense. It is a dilemma for the Kitties. TC is stout up the middle. G'ville will have to do something to get outside.

G'ville didn't run wide on SC because the first few times they did...the whole team was there. They are too slow to run outside on a quick defense. It is a dilemma for the Kitties. TC is stout up the middle. G'ville will have to do something to get outside.

we will have to offer up what we have,hope for some breaks and play football.

Westy is the worst team in 3a this year, MC is as good as FC, and i guarantee you that KY team(6A playoff team) was as good as SC was against G-ville.

TC has too much SPEED this year. Last year we just gave the ball to Tacola and let him rola, this year we busting big ones, and our offensive line has 3 of the best in the state in 2A.

78 on D has stepped up his game this year too. Gordonsville just ain't gonna be able to keep up. We'll end up picking ya'lls qb off 2-3 times.

How does he throw on the run? :roflolk: If we get #12 back this week, we will probably have the 3 fastest players on the field. And the only one ya'll got that can keep up....is gonna be laying on his back. :thumb:

I'm not even sure if we've punted this year. Creasy likes playing 4 down ball.

who knows, it very well may be a boat race. hard to size everyone up by what they have played so far. it will all boil down to which group of kids play their best.

Unless Gordonsville has enlarged their seating capacity you might want to get there at four oclock on Thursday if you want a seat. Last time I caught a game up there the jacket fans had to bring their own chairs cause there was only one tiny section of bleachers. Of course that was a few years back. The Jackets and Gordonsville is always hard to predict. When you think the Jackets should just blow them away the Tigers keep it close. I predict 28 - 24 Jackets in a barn burner that goes down to the last play. At least that wold be fun to watch.