The SP Pirates vs Cascade

OLD PIRATE

I like Cascade11 so I will try not to add too much to the Pot. SP have a only a couple seniors and they are settling really well just 2 games in. Our biggest question was the QB play, and Millard played like and All-Stater last night. He made great decisions of when to throw and when to throw away. Most of our starters are Juniors and Soph, with even some Freshman getting playing time. Like Cascade11 said, it is hard when you lose 16 or 18 seniors. Cascade will get better as the season goes, but I hope SP can keep this intensity throughout the ENTIRE season. No offense to Cascade, but this year will be worse than last. Pirate Rule!

SP- 58

CC- 7

I'll give you a call later in the week.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Cascade11 so I will try not to add too much to the Pot. SP have a only a couple seniors and they are settling really well just 2 games in. Our biggest question was the QB play, and Millard played like and All-Stater last night. He made great decisions of when to throw and when to throw away. Most of our starters are Juniors and Soph, with even some Freshman getting playing time. Like Cascade11 said, it is hard when you lose 16 or 18 seniors. Cascade will get better as the season goes, but I hope SP can keep this intensity throughout the ENTIRE season. No offense to Cascade, but this year will be worse than last. Pirate Rule!

SP- 58

CC- 7

Hey Mike...I Know Mike Personally...And I Try To Overlook His Animal Husbandry....But I Was Inquiring Because I'm Coming To This Game. And Mike Likes To Tailgate And Drink A Few Before And After The Shellacking They Are About To Receive! :roflol:

Well Heck Roy, I Had A List Of Questions For Ya At The Whitehouse Heritage Game, But You George Jonesed Me! :roflolk:

I told you already I wasnt feeling well after my doctor appointment. I got out late and couldn't make it on time. I garuntee you that I would have rather been at that game than in that doctor appointment. Ill never look at him the same again. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard