The SP Pirates vs Cascade

OLD PIRATE

What do you mean didn't go to school? Your joking. I garuntee you we went to school on labor day. My teachers said you should work everyday. What is this mess all about? I still can't believe that Grider didn't make these boys practice when we got a big game Friday. Just because we beat Marion 64-0 doesn't mean we don't have to practice.

Don't practice tomorrow either

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ElRoy. I made a call and South Pittsburg didn't take off today. They practiced earlier than usual since they were out of school. I didn't think it sounded like Grider not practicing.

What do you mean Grider changed the practice time? I wish he would let me know so I wouldn't drive all the way down their to watch these boys practice. Grider should put in on WEPG so we will know. That is a bunch of mess.

Where is everyone meeting at for this game? I think South Pittsburg will prove once again to be Cascade's Ambassador. I have never attended a game at Cascade's field. Looking forward to it. Do they have a nice complex?

Roy they might not have practiced today because it is labor day and they dont have school on labor day. Geez!

No. They Don't. Hope you don't have any fans in wheelchairs. Visitor bleachers are scarey. IMHO.

Hey does Cascade have the same qb as last year? He was pretty good I mean he had a tough time against us last year but that was because he didnt have enough time to throw the ball. IDK how good Cascade is this year but SP should win this game. SP still needs to work on a few thing to beat SM next week. Are pass defense needs more work and Travis did good friday but he still needs more work and to get more comfortable back there. My prediction will come on friday as always.