The SP Pirates vs Cascade

OLD PIRATE

It's a darn shame you would have to complain about something like that. Should of been taken care of long ago. Unfortunately in Bedford County, Cascade seems to be the ugly red headed stepchild of the county. (No offense intended to you ugly redheaded step children ) They piled a ton of darn portables around the school a few years ago to solve over crowding problem. Extremely poor security situation at the school because of this. You have students constantly leaving and entering school unwatched because of this. Probably gonna take something bad happening before problem is corrected. Meanwhile the other schools are enjoying new facilities.

In short, be thankful your not in Bedford county!

Now Mike I Hope This Post Aint About The Color Of My Hair. I'll Place Your Butt At The Twenty And Kick A Field Goal! Now That Aint Funny! :roflolk:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying I will be one of them on the home side, but I am saying that we have alot of Doozy's that will take over the bleachers on your home side. You need to make sure you have alot of security on hand because if you try to make these type get up then it will be a scene. You won't have to worry about me being on your side. I usually stand on the fence at ALL away games and sit in the bleachers in my customary spot for home games.

I'm not saying I will be one of them on the home side, but I am saying that we have alot of Doozy's that will take over the bleachers on your home side. You need to make sure you have alot of security on hand because if you try to make these type get up then it will be a scene. You won't have to worry about me being on your side. I usually stand on the fence at ALL away games and sit in the bleachers in my customary spot for home games.

Well If All Ya'll Eat Mexican On Ya Way Up.....You Can Have Em! :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie

I sat on your side ambassador. Matter of fact I believe we met if my recollection is correct. Not too worried about those "doozys", partner. We got a four foot eight nine inch 95 lb principle who's a real spit fire. If she gets a hold of one them SP doozys getting out of line they'll be praying for security to rescue them! ;)

Can someone tell me if Grider is getting a greyhound and how much he is going to charge? I garuntee you that I need to know. I hope our big boys don't get hurt Friday, cause I garuntee you we will need them next Friday. You think im joking cause im not. I have already been reading in my book about that Signal team and they are real good and fast.

I sat on your side ambassador. Matter of fact I believe we met if my recollection is correct. Not too worried about those "doozys", partner. We got a four foot eight nine inch 95 lb principle who's a real spit fire. If she gets a hold of one them SP doozys getting out of line they'll be praying for security to rescue them! ;)

Yeah what ever you knuckel head,,,why didn't yall send her after me last year instead of hulk hogan coming across the field ,,,,big over grown thing,,, but i have to say he was very nice about it,,,,And by the way who was the sore loser i heard you had that done Mike is this true if so after Butchie kick;s u from the twenty i am gonna kick ya back to him :roflol:

Can someone tell me if Grider is getting a greyhound and how much he is going to charge? I garuntee you that I need to know. I hope our big boys don't get hurt Friday, cause I garuntee you we will need them next Friday. You think im joking cause im not. I have already been reading in my book about that Signal team and they are real good and fast.

There is no competition Roy! You think im joking but im not.

Not sure if anyone's asking for predictions anymore in this one but I'll take the Rabid Octopus on Crack in Orange and Black from South Pittsburg. Be careful Cascade. This animal is like the one in Pirates that chased Captain Jack except it's a lot faster. You never know which tenticle is going to slap you from which direction how fast, or how fast another one is going to get you from another direction. Yup. That's one mean Kraken Captain Vic Grider has under his spell this year. She'll pull you down to the depths before you even know you're dead. :twisted:

DL.