The SP Pirates vs Cascade

OLD PIRATE

I was reading some this morning in my book about Cascade while I was drinking my coffee and they lost several players from last year. My book says they only have three starters on offense and two on defense. I garuntee that they are not as good as last year. Their quarterback is this Carkuff boy. He is 6'3 and 160lbs. Let me ask you Cascade people a question. How far can this boy throw the ball? I saw where Joe Byrnes beat Cascade earlier this season. I garuntee you that Grider better have our boys ready or we will be in for a fight cause Cascade don't want to lose again. I still can't believe Grider didn't make our boys practice on Monday. I drove by that practice field at 3:30 and nobody was their. Has anyone else heard if Grider is getting a greyhound? I need to know what time it is leaving and how much it is to ride on it.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am checking in to see what measures have been taken by the town of Cascade to ensure that my arrival to your field is handled properly. I will be gracing you people from SP and Cascade with my presence so take advantage and lets please be classy about me being in attendance. My entire entourage of 2-3 strong will arrive 30-40 min before kickoff. It is my hope that we don't run into traffic. Have any of you cascade people arranged for the announcer to welcome The Living Legend over the loud speaker. I would appreciate it and be honored if you would announce it before the game and at the beginning of halftime before the bands take the field. As usual I will be signing limited autographs, but will mainly be evaluating young lads for legend status. Does Cascade have any young lads you feel worthy of legend status. I will evaluate them if you give me a name and number.

I plan on meeting Butchie at Chili's if anyone wishes to join us. Just drive on down to the 81 exit. (Highway 231) and head south. You'll arrive in Shelbyville about 25 minutes later. Chili's is on the left after you go thru the second traffic light. It sets right in front of Lowes. You can reach Cascade in 15 minutes from there so that leaves plenty of time for social drinks! Anyone not joining us can meet under the flag pole at 7 o'clock. I'll be the good looking fella in the black cowboy hat standing next to a big Sasquatch looking character (Butchie ) :)

Edited by cascade11

I am checking in to see what measures have been taken by the town of Cascade to ensure that my arrival to your field is handled properly. I will be gracing you people from SP and Cascade with my presence so take advantage and lets please be classy about me being in attendance. My entire entourage of 2-3 strong will arrive 30-40 min before kickoff. It is my hope that we don't run into traffic. Have any of you cascade people arranged for the announcer to welcome The Living Legend over the loud speaker. I would appreciate it and be honored if you would announce it before the game and at the beginning of halftime before the bands take the field. As usual I will be signing limited autographs, but will mainly be evaluating young lads for legend status. Does Cascade have any young lads you feel worthy of legend status. I will evaluate them if you give me a name and number.

:roflol:

And Butchie, that sounds like a winner!

Well here is my take on the game tomorrow...SP will come in and take care of business I believe...This team looks really hungry and seems to be on a mission...they are focused..I think they got humbled last year and there goal this year is to dominate..too many playmakers for the pirates and they cruise to victory...they will be focused on Cascade...not Signal

SP-49

Cascade-7

Well Im still not sure if im going to make to this game. What is cascade better at offense or defense? Do they throw the ball or run the ball more? I hope yall throw the ball more because we do need more work in that area. My prediction will be coming tomorrow.

Cascade's QB has a good arm. He connected on some good passes when he got the chance. You can tell they lost some good linemen from last years' team. #5 can catch, too.