RHEA COUNTY vs. DEVRIN YOUNG (BEARDEN)

EaglePride1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty confident that bearden is going to win because of pure athleticism and speed. They, to this point, have yet to hurt themselves with turnovers or penalties, but considering who they've played, is that saying much? Plus this is bearden's 1st road game of the year. It's much different playing in a place where ur disliked. Haha, but seriously they haven't been tested yet, i don't know that this will be much more of a test either, but i do like to think that since it's beardens first road game there may be a few mishaps that wouldn't occur at home. Bearden should win though.

I'm pretty confident that bearden is going to win because of pure athleticism and speed. They, to this point, have yet to hurt themselves with turnovers or penalties, but considering who they've played, is that saying much? Plus this is bearden's 1st road game of the year. It's much different playing in a place where ur disliked. Haha, but seriously they haven't been tested yet, i don't know that this will be much more of a test either, but i do like to think that since it's beardens first road game there may be a few mishaps that wouldn't occur at home. Bearden should win though.

Yeap the first road game is always interesting. Teams seem to be more prone to mistakes and penalties on the road. Plus it isn't easy coming down to Evensville and playing at Eagle Stadium/Bill Horton Field. It's a pretty drive once you get off the interstate. Good luck and have a safe trip.

Also congrats to the freshmen team on staying undefeated and getting their 3rd win tonight; beating Stone Memorial 50-8. Keep up the great job guys.

Edited by Rhea Co.

It's game day!

So I got a call this morning saying that I need to come up with a pregame music cd for tonight. So I am putting it out here if anybody wants some input on this thing. Please post some song ideas out here but 1:30pm today.

I have already got some input from one or two current and a few former players, and now I want to know what the fans in the stand want to hear too. The only rule I was told it had to be clean.

It's game day!

So I got a call this morning saying that I need to come up with a pregame music cd for tonight. So I am putting it out here if anybody wants some input on this thing. Please post some song ideas out here but 1:30pm today.

I have already got some input from one or two current and a few former players, and now I want to know what the fans in the stand want to hear too. The only rule I was told it had to be clean.

I can say I probably speak for most people when I say let the players pick. As long as it is clean. Anything beats what we have.

It's game day!

Well thats good. Like Eagle4 let the players pick. And I hope we have a good game plan for tonight. Ready for 7:30 to get here.

Thank you, thank you. (and you can find clean versions of any of the rap stuff)

Nelly "Here Comes the Boom"

T.I. "Bring 'Em Out"

DMX "Up In Here"

Tag Team "Whoomp there it is"

Kid Rock "Cowboy"

Queen "We Will Rock You"

Metallica "Enter Sandman"

Linkin Park "Headstrong"

Black-Eyed Peas "I've Gotta Feelin'" and "Lets Get It Started"

And how could you go wrong with the classic ARS "Fly Like An Eagle"

And how could you go wrong with the classic ARS "Fly Like An Eagle"

NO. Please for the love of all that is good in this world NO. (Interesting side note. There is no emoticon showing a vomiting face.)

Was there not any Michael Bolton music left? Maybe Eaglefan gets pumped up for some football with the likes of Kenny G, but this is beyond awful.

Let the boys pick, they're the ones that need to be fired up. They're the ones that need to get it done tonight.