RHEA COUNTY vs. DEVRIN YOUNG (BEARDEN)

EaglePride1

NO. Please for the love of all that is good in this world NO. (Interesting side note. There is no emoticon showing a vomiting face.)

Was there not any Michael Bolton music left? Maybe Eaglefan gets pumped up for some football with the likes of Kenny G, but this is beyond awful.

Let the boys pick, they're the ones that need to be fired up. They're the ones that need to get it done tonight.

Exactly. :thumb:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say I probably speak for most people when I say let the players pick. As long as it is clean. Anything beats what we have.

Yeah I'm going to see if I can get some more songs from more of the current players around lunch and when they report to the locker room this afternoon. But so far the players and former players that I have heard from have a good list.

So far it is alittle bit of everything; Rock, Metal, Rap, Pop, and so on. I got a list of about 30 songs.

Edited by Rhea Co.

Thank you, thank you. (and you can find clean versions of any of the rap stuff)

Nelly "Here Comes the Boom"

T.I. "Bring 'Em Out"

DMX "Up In Here"

Tag Team "Whoomp there it is"

Kid Rock "Cowboy"

Queen "We Will Rock You"

Metallica "Enter Sandman"

Linkin Park "Headstrong"

Black-Eyed Peas "I've Gotta Feelin'" and "Lets Get It Started"

And how could you go wrong with the classic ARS "Fly Like An Eagle"

This is the worst post I think I've ever read on CoachT. The only songs on that list that are halfway decent are Enter Sandman and Headstrong (which is not by Linkin Park).

Edited by EaglePride1

You know what it just hit me. I should just take my computer with me down there this afternoon and let the Upper classmen pick the songs. Just take a few blanks down and them pick from the list. I have most if not all the songs that they have sent me through texts.

EaglePride1 would love to hear a heavy dose of Elton John, Boy George, and George Michael in pregame and some K.D. Lang at half time!!!

For the record, Headstrong is by Trapt. How about some of the Rocky music :roflol: I mean, we are going up against a giant tonight; music from Rocky IV would be fitting.

I sure hope this rain moves out by tonight. Sure would hate to watch a sloppy game with nothing going through the air. Cam needs to let his wing loose tonight, that is, if the OC will allow it.

Those of you coming from up north, have a safe trip down here. Like RheaCo said, it's a beautiful drive once you get off the interstate. Also, once you get to Eagle Stadium, we hope you have a good time. Rhea County's fans are known to be some of the nicest and most hospitable around.