Best Coaches?

Guest GahImHard

What is ruppsrunt's background? He seems to think he is an expert. He always calls everybody "little fellow" or other degrading names. How many state championships has he won and how many different schools has he been hired and fired from and where is he now? Is his resume now up to date and truthful? Just curious about the self-appointed chosen one.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds to me like the little coach at Lebanon is back at work. Hey sonny I have given you the opportunity to play me but you never have responded. Time to finally put up or shut up. By the way if I had the talent Lebanon has had over the last few years I would have won about 3 state titles. Yes I have had 4 head coaching jobs.....you were lucky to get 1.....and you had to kiss up to get that.

I am not the "little coach" from Lebanon. I am not a big fan of his nor do I think he could use a computer. You again dodged the questions:

1. How many state championships have you won as a head coach?

2. Is your resume accurate and up to date?

3. Does your height make you feel superior?

4. Four jobs, how many fireds? and if LHS is so good, why are you not the coach?

Rupps runts:

Good chance you never coached or played at any level except jr. pro. You are living in a dream world when you get on here and pretend to be a coach, x-coach, or someone who knows something about b-ball. Sweet dreams little fella.

The best coach in Tn. is Jody Wright at Knox. Fulton. He can beat you with his players or he can beat you with your players.

Hey some folks have practice. That is something you know nothing about little fella. Now answer me this....if you get fired how in the crap do you keep getting good head coaching jobs. How do you get to coach in KY. Folks who get fired generally wind up selling insurance....or working for the Wilson County Schools.... not head coaching at a school 30 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. Hey now tell me how many tails did you have to kiss to get your job....and how many offers have you gotten since? By the way it tickled me how your assistant thought he was going to get the FS job. They were laughing at him.

You must have something to hide or are ashamed of your record. How many state championships have you won as a head coach and were you ever let go because of shady details? That is all I want answered. Your problem with the little man in Lebanon must come from a failed attempt to work in Wilson County. It must be both nice and rough living that close to the beach. The golf is nice, but as tall as Lurch is, the sun must beat down on your head. That is the door, please go answer it, Gomez is busy.

I would hate to think that the Wilson County Schools was my ONE and ONLY job. What a pitiful exsistance you must have.....and had to kiss tail to get it. Then on top of that nobody in town thinks you can coach. You think I am shady...well I aint no choirboy that is for sure....BUT I KEEP GETTING HEAD COACHING JOBS. Must tell you some folks think I can coach. Hey the offer still stands....come down here and play me.....then you can see just how far the sun beats down on a little squirt. I will be waiting for your answer.........

What an idiot. You must be a AAU coach or something. Jr. Pro maybe???? NO I GOT IT....Men's Rec League. Anyone that talks about another head coach like you just have has 1 of 2 problems. 1) You want to have his job 2) Your just an idiot. I don't even know who you are referring to on these posts that you have been putting on here. But you are a disgrace to coaches.