Watertown @ Red Boiling Springs

itsRtimeDAWGS

Pulling for the Dawgs in this one! All I hear is good things coming from RBS. Coach Shoulders has this program heading in the right direction in a hurry. I predict this game being close, so it will be exciting to see if RBS is mentally tuff enough to fight for 4 qts. because I am sure H2O-Town will be, (which could be the difference in the game). Good luck to the Bulldogs Fri night. I am sure it will be a crazy atmosphere on the hill of RBS. Will this game be live on 102.1?

TC1

If the dawgs pull it out ,this will be a top 5 win in the history of RBS football. :mrgreen:

I think if the Dawgs pull out a win against H2o-Town Fri night, it will Rank as the #1 win in school history of RBS Football!

TC1

Edited by SMACK

Pulling for the Dawgs in this one! All I hear is good things coming from RBS. Coach Shoulders has this program heading in the right direction in a hurry. I predict this game being close, so it will be exciting to see if RBS is mentally tuff enough to fight for 4 qts. because I am sure H2O-Town will be, (which could be the difference in the game). Good luck to the Bulldogs Fri night. I am sure it will be a crazy atmosphere on the hill of RBS. Will this game be live on 102.1?

TC1

Usually Macon County gets there games broadcasted on friday night, and then on Saturday Morning at 9, I believe, RBS has their game replayed. If Macon isn't playing, which I don't know because I haven't checked the schedule, then RBS gets the broadcast on friday night.

It would be a big win but biggest in school history is stretching it. RBS hasn't always been that bad!

Has RBS ever made the playoffs? With Oakland playing thursday, I am very much considering going to this game...........

if i was you i wouldnt consider it !! i would be there if any way possible RBS has came along way the past few years and are finally THERE !! i've seen a few practices,the scrimmages and now 2 games !! fri. night will tell all, if the team shows up to play then RBS can mark that down as a WIN in their column !! but u gotta take into consideration RBS is gonna have to play some hard football NOONE WANTS TO LOSE TO RBS !!! so there u go!!

GO DAWGS !!

TC1

I agree that I am also "pulling for the Dawgs"...have to disagree with the reason the "program is heading in the right direction" LOL, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....Those boys are the reason for the wins...they have the talent, even a caveman could coach them...Keep him and his little buddy on the east side of the county....Please!!!!!!!

I agree that I am also "pulling for the Dawgs"...have to disagree with the reason the "program is heading in the right direction" LOL, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....Those boys are the reason for the wins...they have the talent, even a caveman could coach them...Keep him and his little buddy on the east side of the county....Please!!!!!!!

sounds like you have an ax to grind... :unsure: