IHS at MBA

mackbrown

16 members have voted

1. 1. What Will Most Likely Happen?

• MBA (Blow Out)
    • IHS (Blow Out)
    • MBA (Close)
    • IHS (Close)

Alright MBA is looking really tougher and better than they did last year. Independence won last year in a thriller and was the first time they ever beaten a private school team. Last week Indy scored twice late in the fourth to show some what of promise. Is this week the last chance for them to prove they can play as a team against a top team in state. Do they even have a chance?

Alright MBA is looking really tougher and better than they did last year. Independence won last year in a thriller and was the first time they ever beaten a private school team. Last week Indy scored twice late in the fourth to show some what of promise. Is this week the last chance for them to prove they can play as a team against a top team in state. Do they even have a chance?

UGLY

I said this about Coach Dyson before the Oakland game 2 weeks ago on another post:

"Just because he is the most well know head coach in the state of TN doesn't mean he is a good coach or very experienced. In the next 3 weeks, he'll get to match strategy with McDaniel(Oakland), Crawford(BHS), & McGugin(MBA). Lets see what people think of him after that murderers row."

He's 2-0 and about to strike out.

You cant say anything about dysons coaching yet for indy when 2 out of there 3 games were against top teams in the state. I think this game against mba is going to be close and hopefully indy can come out with a huge win. But after this wk indy should be favored in ever game to win. And will finish 2nd in the district.

Huskerdawg99..you need to come back to earth :popcorneater:

Without doubt INDY has one of the toughest schedules in the mid-state and it will be another loss for the Eagles.Indy caught a break last year with MBA whom lost their starting QB the week before.

Indy gave up a whopping 5.8 yds on the ground to Brentwood and for the 3rd straight week over 200 plus yards on the ground - the eagles and thier 2.7 yds per game average, cant run the ball.. the QB is and will be a good one, but the lack of running game will effect him, the cats out of the bag the coaches now INDY cant move the ball on the ground...

Dyson again overmatched and overwhelmed - I have heard this and that about the defensive cord for INDY but they have not showed up at all this year....

Without doubt INDY has one of the toughest schedules in the mid-state and it will be another loss for the Eagles.Indy caught a break last year with MBA whom lost their starting QB the week before.

Indy gave up a whopping 5.8 yds on the ground to Brentwood and for the 3rd straight week over 200 plus yards on the ground - the eagles and thier 2.7 yds per game average, cant run the ball.. the QB is and will be a good one, but the lack of running game will effect him, the cats out of the bag the coaches now INDY cant move the ball on the ground...

Dyson again overmatched and overwhelmed - I have heard this and that about the defensive cord for INDY but they have not showed up at all this year....

In this state, if you cant stop the run, your gonna have a hard time. If you cant run or stop the run, your screwed. I dont care how good the skill positions are, it all starts in the trenches. I am gonna say MBA 38-7