80+ pounds gained from season to season.

FootballMania

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW, why dont you just come out and say what you really mean... this seems to be an undercover way to point fingers and draw attention to someone that may/maynot be using P.I.D.

Wow, what an dummy. Read my post, I said that I got this off a total different site. Nothing to do with anyone that I know. It caught my attention when I read it, I thought it was a bit much but asked for other opinions. It could be many different things including a health issue, or yes maybe even some P.I.D.

Toinemac, did you have substantial strength gains?

Yea about 100 on my bench max and a couple hundred on my squat i had an injured knee prior so i was working out like crazy to try and get back on the field

You must be the one their talking about.I guess the question is answered

No i graduated like 6 years ago man i have no idea who they are talking about

Yea about 100 on my bench max and a couple hundred on my squat i had an injured knee prior so i was working out like crazy to try and get back on the field

No i graduated like 6 years ago man i have no idea who they are talking about

Well,you proved that hard work and dedication will pay off.A lot of kids don't put the work in and their family looks for excuses to why their kid is not as big or good in athletics.Most people are smart enough to stay away from illegal drugs because they will test you.Thats one of the first things our coaches will tell kids.I knew one of my boys would get checked because he was 185 and would bench 300 for 10 plus reps at 16 years old.He was like yourself.working while others were looking for that excuse