Anderson Co vs Powell

Space3

You are aware that none of the Powell fans here can make that call and you should let your AD contact Powells coach?...(just checking)

oh and i thought you wanted a football game.....I doubt very seriously Coach Lowe would ever agree to dance with you

The only way I dance with that cat is if he takes that stupid visor off.

As a self appointed ambassador of the F5, I can invite other teams to the Alcoa experience. I am just letting the good people of west Halls (PAL) know that the opportunity is there. Nothing more. Powell would be a good challenge. That's a compliment, I know you guys are not use to that yet.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are aware that none of the Powell fans here can make that call and you should let your AD contact Powells coach?...(just checking)

oh and i thought you wanted a football game.....I doubt very seriously Coach Lowe would ever agree to dance with you

As a self appointed ambassador of the F5, I can invite other teams to the Alcoa experience. I am just letting the good people of west Halls (PAL) know that the opportunity is there. Nothing more. Powell would be a good challenge. That's a compliment, I know you guys are not use to that yet.

I feel your pain on trying to find 4 non-district games, APB, but you can thank the good folks in Hermitage for your problem. With their going to a BCS points style system to choose at large playoff teams now, a school just can't afford to have a loss to a school in a lower classification, no matter how good that lower classification school may be, on its resume. Under the old region system, you would have a much better chance of putting a contract like that together, but not in this day and time.

Powell is most likely going to be looking for two non-district games next year, too. Word is that South Doyle and Fulton are both likely coming off the schedule by mutual agreement of all parties involved as those contracts have run their courses.

Edited by HTV

To the Panther fans that are now feeling their oats and posting on the PrepXtra site that they want a piece of Alcoa, be for real.

We rolled you up in the preseason and nothing has changed.

We do, however, need to schedule four games next season, so make the call, and The F5 will huff and puff and blow your house down. :popcorneater:

APB, I was just wonderng what championship team were you a part of at Alcoa?