Gallatin @ Wilson Central

fbfan1976

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallatin's running game kicked in last night to go with an already good passing attack. To top it off the defense played pretty good as well. Penalties were an issue but if the coaching staff can contain the aggressive behavior then the Green Wave will be hard to beat.

Wilson Central better have a good game plan. I don't think they have the depth or size to match up with the Wave. But a few untimely turnovers and who knows. The Gladeville bunch got two early wins that I did not see coming so the new coach might have some surprises for Gallatin. It will be the first road trip since Canton and I am eager to see how the Green Wave can respond. There was some talk about what Wilson Central would do to the Stars, I guess it didn't go as planned.

There's areason WC was moved out of 4-5a when it became 7AAA...they just cant hang with a good school....Green Wave by 35!

Yep its called the TSSAA re-drawing the districts. 9AAA or 7AAA WC is not doing well in either. I am a WC fan but facts are facts. We would be in the bottom half of either of those districts. If we wanted to get in an easy district we should have went to Williamson county or the District with cookeville. We do not have much depth and the conference we play in doesn't really matter at this point. I have to agree if we do not come to play Friday it could get messy. I just hope everyone stays healthy on both sides.