Dobyns Bennett vs Daniel Boone

BatmanDB

An I reckon I like fraanch friied putaters purty good...mmmhh hhhhmmmm.

Well, I reckon what you want to know is what I’m a doin in here. I reckon the reason I’m in here is cause I like Football. Hu-hum. But I reckon what you was a wannta to know is how come me was to like Football. So I reckon I’ll start at the front and tell ya. Hu-hum.

I lived out in back of my mudder and fadder’s place most of my life in a little ole shed that my daddy’d built fur me. Hu-humm. They didn’t too much want me up thar in the house with the rest of em. Hu-hum. So mostly I just sat around out thar in the shed looking at the ground. Hum. I didn’t have no floor out dar, but I had me a hole dug out to lay down in and a quilt or two to put down there. Hum. My fadder was a hardworking man most of his life not that I can say the same fur myself. I mostly just sat around out dar in the shed and tinkered around with a lawn mower or two, went to school off and on from time to time. But the children out there, they were very cruel to me, made quite a bit of sport of me, made fun of me quite a bit. So mostly I just sat around out there in the shed. Hum.

I wanted to play football but they wouldn't let me. I really liked football then and I still really like football. I like to watch it while I eat mustard biscuits. Never did get to play it. I only got to watch it from time to time. I always rooted far the best team. That's all I can do now, All I can do is root far the best team. Tonight. Well. Tonight, I'm root'n for the best team too and its ....... hmmum. Well I guess I'll jest have to tell you tomorra.

Well, I reckon what you want to know is what I’m a doin in here. I reckon the reason I’m in here is cause I like Football. Hu-hum. But I reckon what you was a wannta to know is how come me was to like Football. So I reckon I’ll start at the front and tell ya. Hu-hum.

I lived out in back of my mudder and fadder’s place most of my life in a little ole shed that my daddy’d built fur me. Hu-humm. They didn’t too much want me up thar in the house with the rest of em. Hu-hum. So mostly I just sat around out thar in the shed looking at the ground. Hum. I didn’t have no floor out dar, but I had me a hole dug out to lay down in and a quilt or two to put down there. Hum. My fadder was a hardworking man most of his life not that I can say the same fur myself. I mostly just sat around out dar in the shed and tinkered around with a lawn mower or two, went to school off and on from time to time. But the children out there, they were very cruel to me, made quite a bit of sport of me, made fun of me quite a bit. So mostly I just sat around out there in the shed. Hum.

I wanted to play football but they wouldn't let me. I really liked football then and I still really like football. I like to watch it while I eat mustard biscuits. Never did get to play it. I only got to watch it from time to time. I always rooted far the best team. That's all I can do now, All I can do is root far the best team. Tonight. Well. Tonight, I'm root'n for the best team too and its ....... hmmum. Well I guess I'll jest have to tell you tomorra.

I've got one question.What'cha doin' with that lawn mower blade

I just wanted to state something.IT'S NOT REVENGE WE'RE AFTER,ITS RETRIBUTION :angry:

Is that spelled reTRIBEution?

RETRIBUTION-

1: recompense, reward

2: the dispensing or receiving of reward or punishment especially in the hereafter

3: something given or exacted in recompense; especially : punishment

REVENGE-

1: to avenge (as oneself) usually by retaliating in kind or degree

2: to inflict injury in return for <revenge an insult>

Injury in pride not physical injury. NEVER want physical harm. Either word you want to use it shouldn't be pretty. However, I'm wrong alot. Ask my wife. Also ask the boys last year. I chose to go to the TH/SH game cuz I thought the Boone/DB game would be a rout. MAN I AM WRONG ALOT!

Great forecast for tonight. Another excuse out the window for the tribe to use.

I've got a few excuses to use now that the game is over. If we had played 4 qtrs. instead of one the score would of been 60-0, or worse. We made enough mistakes for 5 games. Way to many stupid penalties, the refs made two bad calls that cost us two touchdowns. You have been running your mouth since before the first game about how Daniel Boone was all that now you got nothin'. You just go ahead and keep on haten on the Indians because we all just make fun of you now. What a Joke!

My fault, you have to understand this is "take no prisioners DB week". Everybody on here seems to think this is going to be no contest but they are in for a rude awakening. Everybody on this board lives in the past and this ain't your mom or Dad's Boone team. DB is just as good as they always have been but I believe Boone has enough horses to make it a good ball game. Do we have enough, I don't know but I can promise you they will know they were in a game Friday night.

Yeah.....whatever.