Dobyns Bennett vs Daniel Boone

BatmanDB

You are correct that Dobyns Bennett is respected across the state and Boone is not known as a powerhouse football program. Congradulations for being the winningest program in the state, but your questions and answer session will not cause DB to win Friday night. You will win if you beat Boone on the field and your past will have nothing to do with it. DB should win because of your great football program and being class 6A, but I hope Boone gives everything they have on the field so win or lose they will not get heads to low or to high. Also out of respect to Nathan Hale, a well thought of former Principle of Boone for many years (now deceased)you are not coming to play at the cow pasture, but Nathan Hale Stadium.

I apologize. I realize the 'cow pasture' crack was a low blow. In all honesty, I really do wish that all high schools were as fortunate as Dobyns-Bennett to have a great stadium, field and athletic complex. I really can't wait to come to Nathan Hale Stadium Friday and I pray that it is a good night of football for all. I just hope that we get the outcome we are looking for.

And I hope Boone gives us everything they have, because I would not want to beat a team unless they gave it 110%. I also realize that every team has a couple of fan(atics) and my comments are not meant to be directed toward the whole Boone fan base.

I just think it's great that it is Monday night and so many people are on here pleading their case as to why their team is better than the other.

In the words of Batman, "Let's Get It On!"

Well, I'd like to say welcome back to Otis. And Boones stadium is a cow pasture. I feel for them. I think it's a sad affair when Science Hill can have instant replay on their own Jumbo Tron but Boone can't get their home side repaired...let alone a decent stadium. Anyway, Boone choked big time against South but I think if they play one game this season it will be this week. Still, the Indians will win big. Indians, you will need to bring chairs. Good luck to both teams and I hope for no injuries.

Two big differences in this season and last.DB has a lot more speed on the field and everyone else is not as good as 2009.I didn't come away from the SC game thinking we were a top 5 team by a long shot.We can look for Boone to try and shut the middle down as SC did.It will be fun to see what kind of speed they have on the edges and if we can put it in the air.I'm well pleased with our defense and our offense,but know we have a long way to go before we are ready to hit the big time.

We are better all the way around, in my opinion. We have leadership, communication and heart something we did not have at all last year. The Bears were tough and like Times news said our interior O-line got spanked bad in the first half (they even called them out by name, tacky). The rest had faults but did good. My opinion, our defense is what keep us in the game. Watson has done an outstanding job with them as well as the rest of the team and staff. ROLL TRIBE B) .

How about my new avatar. That's how I picture you indian fans crying over missed calls and penalities.

No, yours is more like, what the H*** just happened to us :shock: . Last years picture stands for itself, I wish I could have posted it after the game last year but, i'm learning this computer thing a little better over time. As far as game calling, Clinton was a very poor called game and we stated it but we still won 41-14. We will see who is crying friday 8-) .

Edited by FootballMania

Who cares about the past? All that matters is this Friday Night! I love how you all go into defense mode when you think something negative may be said about db. I wonder how long it takes you all to pull out all of these stats. Wish that is all I had to do. If Boone holds on to the dang ball they win! That is the bottom line! Argue if you would like but it will be proven. Revenge is sweet, but a 2 game win streak will be sweeter.

No, yours is more like, what the H*** just happened to us :shock: . Last years picture stands for itself, I wish I could have posted it after the game last year but, i'm learning this computer thing a little better over time. As far as game calling, Clinton was a very poor called game and we stated it but we still won 41-14. We will see who is crying friday 8-) .

No, mine would look more like me singing we are the real DB with a big ole smile on my face. I had nothing to cry about after that game last year. I have another stat for you...

17-14