Maryville vs. Heritage

Red Rebels

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realistic look at this game. Sorry about the last post...it was ML REB's alternative poster...... :rolleyes:

Heritage will play Maryville tough for a while. I think Heritage is the third best team in the county. They do throw it around a little and will make some first downs. Not sure they will break anything long but I do expect a score or two from them in the second half. Maryville was sub par last week on offense and I totally expect them to come out on all cylinders this Friday. GQ and supporting group will sub significantly in the second half and hopefully the liberal mandated running clock will not come into play so some of the younger kids can compete a little.

Final score......44 - 13 Maryville.

I agree with MLReb about Heritage coming out fired up. Heritage would rather beat Maryville than anyone. But! I think this game will be like the game 2 years ago. It was tied at 7 at the half. Maryville pulled away to win 38-7. Maryville has too much firepower for Heritage. Defense is playing better. Amazing stat for Maryville is in the 1st 3 game they haven't turned it over once. I hope I don't jinx them by writing this.

Eye'm jist wundurin' if'un Rebullron will evun be at tha gaim on Fridee??....Thoughts ennyone....... :popcorneater:

That "ball and chain" is exerting it's full weight while the nose hook is firmly in place. Prediction....Rebel Ron will be listening to Jeff and George with a hidden transistor radio stuffed down his pants...a wire and ear piece snaking up through his shirt....while supporting a flute concert with his attendance.

Maryville in an easy one.

That "ball and chain" is exerting it's full weight while the nose hook is firmly in place. Prediction....Rebel Ron will be listening to Jeff and George with a hidden transistor radio stuffed down his pants...a wire and ear piece snaking up through his shirt....while supporting a flute concert with his attendance.

LOL :roflol: LOL :roflol:

He better make sure his cell phone is ringing in the same Key as the Flutes when I call him for an update , otherwise he'll get busted !! :roflol:

Speaking of the passing game. Heritage needs to find ways to get the ball into the hands of some play makers like Justin Newman, Dylan Burchfield, & Jarell Bledsoe. They are three good receivers that have not had a lot of touches. When they have got the ball good things have happened. The QB has done a good job of not turning the ball over but has missed several reads and wide open receivers. Stuff like that is fixable. The running game is there for the most part but it could be better if they could hit some of those passes. I don't think this will be as bad as some are predicting. Heritage will hold its own. If the moons are lined up just right and Heritage can get a few breaks, then who knows what will happen?