Chatt. Christian @ Sequatchie Co.

dunlap1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Indians should win easily but despite what fans say they don't need to take any opponent for granted. The offense needs to take some steps foreword this week. The defense needs to remember proper technique in tackling and be more disciplined in pass defense & special teams.

While the goal is to win the game they need to also use this game to get better.

Edited by Sequatchie

The Indians should win easily but despite what fans say they don't need to take any opponent for granted. The offense needs to take some steps foreword this week. The defense needs to remember proper technique in tackling and be more disciplined in pass defense & special teams.

While the goal is to win the game they need to also use this game to get better.

I agree Sequatchie tackling feel off Friday night in the second half. How nice is it to finally have a home game, this should excite the boys and motivate them.

I agree Sequatchie tackling feel off Friday night in the second half. How nice is it to finally have a home game, this should excite the boys and motivate them.

Just my opinion coach should get hunter back at TB. Hunter just dont look comfortable at QB.

Edited by dunlap1

Just my opinion but how comfortable can you be in your first game at QB and starting against Signal Mnt. He will get comfortable. An ole coach I respect very much once told me as I was getting started in this game "Good players make good coaches, so put the ball in your playmakers hands and let'em make plays!!" I see the Indians getting back on track Friday and have a good shot to win out and be 8-2. Tough early schedule against bigger, deeper and more overall talented teams. The Indians made a good showing and really should be 2-1 if not for a special teams meltdown vs. Central. Good luck Indians and Coach B

While I agree that I don't like Lewis at QB to me it seems he has been taken out of the offense lining up behind center. However the rest of the Indian opponents should not have defensive speed that Signal Mtn. had and should allow him to make more plays.

Would love to see coach break out the option a little with Lewis & Stewart on offense even the Titans have brought it back to the NFL.

Edited by Sequatchie

At wide out you can game plan to take the ball out of his hands, at Running back if they have no other QB that can throw load the box and take him away.At QB ball touches his hands every play. Indian, let me ask you were there both years for Central and Sequatchie when did the Hubbard kid hurt you guys more at QB last year or wing this year?? He has not had the same year so far playing RB as he did at QB as far as I can see from stats. If he is at WR you guys gotaa have someone to get him the ball. AS far as option who knows, coach B may have something in the cards.

Just my opinion but how comfortable can you be in your first game at QB and starting against Signal Mnt. He will get comfortable. An ole coach I respect very much once told me as I was getting started in this game "Good players make good coaches, so put the ball in your playmakers hands and let'em make plays!!" I see the Indians getting back on track Friday and have a good shot to win out and be 8-2. Tough early schedule against bigger, deeper and more overall talented teams. The Indians made a good showing and really should be 2-1 if not for a special teams meltdown vs. Central. Good luck Indians and Coach B

Number 2 is a player and he will be fine at QB. The Indians could win their district if they get rolling on Friday. They will get better each week. CCS is better but i expect the Indians to man up their receivers and pressure their QB. CCS feels they can win but they have not seen any speed like the indians.

SC 42

CCS 13