glover

Smith County @ Dekalb County  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? SC or DC

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has DCs defense got any better? Before DC would try to outscore you. Now, with Edwards and Poteete gone, and SCs defense only giving up 13 points so far this year, DC could be in trouble. DC could contend that SC lost Johnston too.....but #13 Jose Silva ran for about 250 yards last year. With that in mind.......#4-#8-#25-#34 could light it up.

Hey...what happened to the dude that was the Stat Master last year....did he leave with Poteete or Edwards?? He must have been Mr. Poteete or Mr. Edwards.

Do ya think we can talk DC in to wearing something other than black and gold?

Has DCs defense got any better? Before DC would try to outscore you. Now, with Edwards and Poteete gone, and SCs defense only giving up 13 points so far this year, DC could be in trouble. DC could contend that SC lost Johnston too.....but #13 Jose Silva ran for about 250 yards last year. With that in mind.......#4-#8-#25-#34 could light it up.

Hey...what happened to the dude that was the Stat Master last year....did he leave with Poteete or Edwards?? He must have been Mr. Poteete or Mr. Edwards.

Do ya think we can talk DC in to wearing something other than black and gold?

I believe that the stat master was "D1". You are correct Tmite, it seems he "flew the coop" since Poteet and corps graduated. What is DC's record and who hacve they played? Owls should take care of DC is they continue to play hard and improve.

I believe the owls will keep holding on to that perfect record. They put the weight on thier defense which comes through for them, But isn't that how smith county football is supposed to be??

The defense is playing really well, giving up just over 3 points per game while those teams are averaging close to 24 points in ther other games. The defense should carry them again in this game.

Smith Co. 27

Dekalb Co. 7

Go OWLS!

I believe the owls will keep holding on to that perfect record. They put the weight on thier defense which comes through for them, But isn't that how smith county football is supposed to be??

I believe that Maynord prefers it this way. He probably wishes that they run the ball just a little better, but doesn't every coach? Ball control offense and a tough defense = WINS

#34-#8-#22-#25 and #4 will just get better and better I think.

#78 Big Joe and #44 Mckinney are the only Srs with their hand in the dirt on offense. And there is still #71 and #65 that are a Jr and Soph..

I believe that Maynord prefers it this way. He probably wishes that they run the ball just a little better, but doesn't every coach? Ball control offense and a tough defense = WINS

#34-#8-#22-#25 and #4 will just get better and better I think.

#78 Big Joe and #44 Mckinney are the only Srs with their hand in the dirt on offense. And there is still #71 and #65 that are a Jr and Soph..

Offense still wet behind their ears. By the time playoffs arrive, I think we will have developed into a pretty good offensive team. The defense speaks for itself as owlgolf09 pointed out. Continue to improve Owls.