Smith County @ Dekalb County

glover

Smith County @ Dekalb County  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? SC or DC

There you are. Where's your white shadow snoball? I haven't seen much of ya'll since ya'll put that "shellacking" on G-ville. They tell me there crinkled spots in the G-ville stands from all the puckering going on over there last Friday nite. Steve Bray had to take a hammer over there and some sandpaper and try to smooth the bleachers back out.

I believe ole snoball said on the TC/GV thread that G-ville was beat by a mediocre SC team. Lets see.....mediocre wins by 20.....#1 Jackets by 2.........not that any of that matters.It's probably just TC trying to make SC LOOK good.

i stick by that, gville's 1st team had more yards than sc's 1st team. it was amazing how gville could get on the board when the refs weren't calling all their big gains back. wild how that works. :roflol:

how'd things go at westmoreland, convincing win over a real stellar program right there. just raining on yalls side of the field again this year? maynord and the owls aint gonna just phone it in after the gville game are they? :unsure:

good luck this week to the owls. :thumb:

i'm beginning to think you may be kin to me termite. you sound alot like some of my uncles. :roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booger, it's my understanding that the new kid (about 6'4" 310)is a Jr.

He started against G-ville and Livingston at LT. I noticed that #79 Tuck was back from injury against Westy at C, and #71 was wasn't in. Probable still learning.

I was thinking he was a Sr. I hope he is a Jr. I will have to check on that. He did a pretty good job in his 2 starts considering his lack of reps with the team. I knew Tuck would be back, SC Coaches won't pull a starting position due to injury or sickness. I agree with that, but hopefully 71 will continue to improve and earn his starting spot.

:D

i stick by that, gville's 1st team had more yards than sc's 1st team. it was amazing how gville could get on the board when the refs weren't calling all their big gains back. wild how that works.

how'd things go at westmoreland, convincing win over a real stellar program right there. just raining on yalls side of the field again this year? maynord and the owls aint gonna just phone it in after the gville game are they? :unsure:

i'm beginning to think you may be kin to me termite. you sound alot like some of my uncles.

Snoball is essentially an Owl, he's just in denial. There are programs out there to help, you just have to admit that you have a problem. :D

I'm driving from Franklin to Dekalb Co. Friday for the game. Should I get off at Lebanon (Exit 239) and go through Watertown, or should I go I-40 and get off at Alexandria exit?

I would get off exit 239, Lebanon/Watertown, and just to straight on Hwy. 70. You will go thru Watertowm, Alexandria and the school will be on your left just before you get to downtown Smithville.

When I saw Dekalb in a scrimmage against Gville, they looked like the Dekalb of old, except they passed more.

I'm sure they have improved since then, but they shouldn't have enough for SC.

As far as I know, this game is still going to be played tonight. No talk about it whatsoever. From what I understand DC's QB is a threat and they have a good TB. If they spread you out and break the TB, it could be trouble. Livingston's QB did that when we played them. I hope Owl fans don't think all we have to do is show up and we will win.

i stick by that, gville's 1st team had more yards than sc's 1st team. it was amazing how gville could get on the board when the refs weren't calling all their big gains back. wild how that works. :roflol:

i'm beginning to think you may be kin to me termite. you sound alot like some of my uncles. :roflolk:

It's a shame ain't it Snowy?? I don't know why the scoreboard don't reflect YARDAGE insteasd of the SCORE.

Didn't you notice the timeout after that big gain you speak of? It took 5 minutes and 3 refs to get that lil Tiger's wrassling hold lose from that Owl.

BUT....I forgot who I was talking to for a minute. Surely a TC man knows about long plays being called back. Especially for the opposing team on the Creekbank.

Hey, I noticed where you have posted about stock in a STORE. If it's the STORE I'm thinking about.....I wish we were kin...

:D

Snoball is essentially an Owl, he's just in denial. There are programs out there to help, you just have to admit that you have a problem. :D

It's probably in him. 50% anyway. It could be worse Croz.....he could be a common average everyday Tigerlike MC- G-ville- H2O- DC just to name a few. And there are programs out there to help if he's an Owl in denial. But if were a Tiger, there is NO help. :roflol: