Devrin Young or Dennis Rogan?

Turtle

Second that!!! :thumb:

I'll third that! But boys, the thread says Dennis or Devrin. Dennis has already proven he was good enough to play in the SEC, not at an All Conference level, but still in the best college football league in the country. Devrin hasn't done that yet, so advantage to Dennis right now. But for high school, Devrin plays in a terribly tough district, plays at the 6A level, and is simply destroying defenses, so advantage to Devrin in my book. But who really cares, its a hypothetical question anyway, both young men were and are great players in their own right and earned respect independently of each other, I'd take them both!

• Upvote 1

I'll third that! But boys, the thread says Dennis or Devrin. Dennis has already proven he was good enough to play in the SEC, not at an All Conference level, but still in the best college football league in the country. Devrin hasn't done that yet, so advantage to Dennis right now. But for high school, Devrin plays in a terribly tough district, plays at the 6A level, and is simply destroying defenses, so advantage to Devrin in my book. But who really cares, its a hypothetical question anyway, both young men were and are great players in their own right and earned respect independently of each other, I'd take them both!

Okay, since you put it like that! Definately Dennis!!!! :thumb:

I've seen both play and think both are special players and both seem to be good young men. I'm not sure how hard UT is recruiting Devrin but I would definitely think he could help Tennessee in punt returns and kick offs. I think Devrin has a slight upper hand on Dennis in his physique as well. Dennis was a little taller but not as solid as Devrin. Devrin looks to be the stronger faster runner of the two to me. But again, there's no doubt both were very good.

..........Randall Cobb. :blush:Here we go again. OK r-e-a-d s-l-o-w-l-y s-o y-o-u c-a-n u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d. I'm not a hater, I'm an occasional supporter. I attend a couple games a year and gladly cheer for the twisters when the chance presents itself. If you had read my original post you would see that after reading the post that ASKED for an example of an Alcoa fan on another topic talking about Alcoa scots50 was literally the next post I saw. It may not have been a perfect example but it was the next thing I read. As for me and scots50, I think we're capable of disagreeing without having to meet at high noon for a duel at 20 paces, you took it there not either one of us. For the topic at hand I'll just have to wait until I run across an example and shoot you a big I told you so.

BCSF, here's your I TOLD YOU SO. :roflolk::roflol::roflolk::roflol: