Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

Letz just leave each other alone oldmanDB.I dont like Talking Trash with the ELDERLY :thumb: Its DISRESPECTFUL. :)

Do you think you know ME? Seriously? I'm not BATMAN.I'm not your dang brother and I'm sure not your friend old buddy.You need to watch your mouth because you might get something shoved in it.As for Batman..he thinks I am your "Wilson", so let me set him straight...YOU DON"T NEED A WILSON because your two face..got it Batman?

Buddy, I have more education than your entire family. So if you want to compare your piece of paper to mine, go ahead and declare it. I am certified and you can call my schools to confirm. If you don't have a Doctorate degree, I would not take on my open challenge to make the extent of both of our career paths known. Bring it. But, your name and email and other personal info must be disclosed.

I'm just saying, you sure are wasting that doctorate. Doctorate in what? Animal Husbandry or golf management?

Sure wasn't english or spelling. Maybe it was the fine arts====art of spouting off. When it comes to spelling and making sentences, my double majors and masters are enough to spot you. O.K., l'll play your silly game, but you go first, ===name, adddress, phone number, work address, where you eat lunch, social security number, bank account number. ??????? Come on now, give it up. I'm right behind you.

Do you think you know ME? Seriously? I'm not BATMAN.I'm not your dang brother and I'm sure not your friend old buddy.You need to watch your mouth because you might get something shoved in it.As for Batman..he thinks I am your "Wilson", so let me set him straight...YOU DON"T NEED A WILSON because your two face..got it Batman?

You are a bad boy, aren't you? Bad, Bad, Bad. All you other boys better watch your mouth, for this bad boy is going to shove something up your "mouth"====oooohhhh, he is a bad boy. Just how big are you anyway???

:roflol: Sorry oldmanDB AKA OLD TIMER BUDDY.I think i heard of you BROTHER :roflol:

You are a bad boy, aren't you? Bad, Bad, Bad. All you other boys better watch your mouth, for this bad boy is going to shove something up your "mouth"====oooohhhh, he is a bad boy. Just how big are you anyway???

He or they are kind of scary,wouldn't you say ? Real bad guys.I really can't figure out if it's like what Barney said on Andy Griffith ,when he was talking about Earnest T or it is two people.Either way,it sure does screw up the boards for most fans that I've talked to.

He or they are kind of scary,wouldn't you say ? Real bad guys.I really can't figure out if it's like what Barney said on Andy Griffith ,when he was talking about Earnest T or it is two people.Either way,it sure does screw up the boards for most fans that I've talked to.

If youd mine your on BUSINESS,And stop trying to RUN these BOARDS then it would be all good.Call your fan friends.Im having fun,I like to TRASH TALK.And as i can see with you and batmanTHjr.AKA WACO.All yall want to do is CRY about it.Scroll by it like i do most of your post.And stop trying to tell people what to write or not to write on here :thumb: