Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

CAP56-7,All that needs to be said is come this FRIDAY your little TH,Is going to have to deal with them INDIANS.And after the week in practice over the way they played. There going to come out and show the SOUTH game was a bunch of CRAP.Im a little glad the game happend like it did friday.It should have woke them up.Yall might have had a chance to win and maybe yall still do.But i know your chances are a little less thanks to SOUTH and the REFS.Your time is almost out.And then you'll be standing like a FOOL again,like you did after the G-VILLE game :roflol:

With the way you keep throwing the TN High Gville score in his face, the DB TN High score better be higher then Gvilles or you'll be the one looking like a fool.

I was at the Farragut and left the game thinking DB was going to be the team to beat this year, and that their talent and potential were unmatched by any other team in the Big 8. However after seeing them this week… the talent is still there but they haven’t come close to what I felt their potential was from watching them at the beginning of the season. I think the new offense is cool and all… but when you have talent like Seabolt, Sensabaugh, and Swafford coming out of the backfield and Steele and Cannon at WR… why not line them up and go straight at a team. Unless there are issues with the interior O line and the trickery is used to hide that weakness. That offense is unnecessary and just hasn’t allowed any of these players to really flourish IMO. Clark is out coaching himself over there if you as me. And… how do you know about all the fights and stuff? The fact that you would keep up with that garbage or even know about it tells me that you must be a teenager? One more thing… believe me… what Crowder does is no comparison too what went on Friday night by the DB O line. No disrespect but he is literally on a different level. Come see for yourself. :thumb:

Then you should know by your own Devils vs Vikings that a team can come out and play flat. I never thought TN would beat them but, no doubt in my mind it should have been a better game. Friday wasn't the coaching and I'm pretty sure I know what Graham is doing and that will reamain right here and it the right thing to do. DB played flat friday night and I hope for their sake I hope we get back in our grove for TN High and the Hill, but it was not the coaching. As far as Crowder goes, I'm not taking away or saying anyone is better but what I am saying is this, his blocking the way he locks and drive his opponents to the ground is the same thing that you are complaining about from our lineman. It's a fact, look at Crowder highlight tape and see if he don't do this same exact thing on about every play. Which is what they should do, handle their man.

I watched Crowder in person as well and there is really no level jump there. he maybe better than some and some not.

See ya Friday night :mrgreen: .

First off, we scored 21 and easily left 28 other points out on the field. Our d end dropped an EASY pick 6.. a bogus holding call brings back a CS touchdown.. we fumble on the 5 yardline.. and Cannon is overthrown twice in the back of the endzone. I'll give props to south for playing hard but if we actually execute the score of the game would be 49-7. We just didnt come ready to play.

Right on the money, not excuses just the facts :thumb:.

With the way you keep throwing the TN High Gville score in his face, the DB TN High score better be higher then Gvilles or you'll be the one looking like a fool.

The point im making Steve-O,Is 49 or 1 a win is a win.Just like 21-7.The fact is 6-0 theres only one other team that can claim that.Hope your team wins something or youll be the FOOL. :thumb:

You want to keep calling someone a POSER. :roflol: Go back and read some of your old post.You can remeber were there at cant you OLD TIMER :thumb: Or did you forget what you have wrote in the PAST.What yr did you GRAD. from D-B??I got something else i want to ask you?

Well.it was brought to my attention by some well meaning freinds about their coacht doings a year or two ago.I figured if anyone was going to write as me,it might as well be me and say what I mean{except when I left the computer open at work on several occations}.I started with my real last name and Dad after it.Not much of a poser there.I changed it a week or two later when the movie Batman was out.The only time I ever played football at DB was against DB in a scrimmage.Anyone can be a fan of any team without going to school there or playing for that team.There wouldn't be many NFL fans if it wasn't the case.Poser in this case,is a name you were labled by WACO as not being a fan of DB at all.I'm pretty sure everyone knows where I went to school.Anyone that's not a poser care to give that info ?

First off, we scored 21 and easily left 28 other points out on the field. Our d end dropped an EASY pick 6.. a bogus holding call brings back a CS touchdown.. we fumble on the 5 yardline.. and Cannon is overthrown twice in the back of the endzone. I'll give props to south for playing hard but if we actually execute the score of the game would be 49-7. We just didnt come ready to play.

Yea… I know exactly what you mean… THS was just 7 tackles away from a tie ballgame with Greeneville. :roflol: I'll also give Greeneville props for playing hard but if we actually execute the score of the game would be 7-7. :lol:

The point im making Steve-O,Is 49 or 1 a win is a win.Just like 21-7.The fact is 6-0 theres only one other team that can claim that.Hope your team wins something or youll be the FOOL. :thumb:

You dont have to worry about Greeneville not making it to the ship, you just worry about making it past the 2nd or 3rd round. :thumb:

Well.it was brought to my attention by some well meaning freinds about their coacht doings a year or two ago.I figured if anyone was going to write as me,it might as well be me and say what I mean{except when I left the computer open at work on several occations}.I started with my real last name and Dad after it.Not much of a poser there.I changed it a week or two later when the movie Batman was out.The only time I ever played football at DB was against DB in a scrimmage.Anyone can be a fan of any team without going to school there or playing for that team.There wouldn't be many NFL fans if it wasn't the case.Poser in this case,is a name you were labled by WACO as not being a fan of DB at all.I'm pretty sure everyone knows where I went to school.Anyone that's not a poser care to give that info ?

I live in the City of Kpt,I didnt go to school around here.But i have ties to D-B.Thats whats so great about sports.You can cheer for who you want.Then you got some fans that dont like when others talk TRASH.Thats what i like to do.so if people dont like it.TO BAD,I DIDNT ASK!!! :thumb:

And one last thing,I went to School at Rocky Mount Senior High.I show you who i am at the TH game just put me a message in my profile were and what time.I dont hide from nobody. :thumb:

No, kidding?? Where the heck have you been? DB--undefeated, ranked 3rd in 6A, playing a little 5A school from the county. Yes, we had 2 kicks blocked, our punter was hurt, our running back was out, couple of others out with injuries. We paid the refs on Thursday night. We had 2 passes overthrown for touchdowns, as well. Fact is -- You guys were not ready to play and South was not intimidated by the Big Bad Maroon. You guys are hilarious. Hey, idiot--wake up, it's football. That's why we play the game.