Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

Did you graduate 8th grade??

Buddy, I have more education than your entire family. So if you want to compare your piece of paper to mine, go ahead and declare it. I am certified and you can call my schools to confirm. If you don't have a Doctorate degree, I would not take on my open challenge to make the extent of both of our career paths known. Bring it. But, your name and email and other personal info must be disclosed.

I've got a football question about recent DB history.This is to see just how much one so called fan knows about his so called team.WHO led DB in tackles for the 2009 season.Tell us what you know about his history at DB and what positions he played or plays and when ??? The clock is rolling :popcorneater:

You would think in half of a day,there would at least be a guess as to the player.Let me help a little.He was all conference and second team all NET in one year.Meaning,he was one of the very best players in all of north east TN and led DB in tackles last year.What's the word that comes to mind for a football fan that doesn't have a clue to such an easy question.I don't even pull for South and can guess Garvin's brother led South in Tackles last year and know he was First team all NET and 5a all State.BT was all conference and so on.A DB fan knows or has a very good guess and can tell a little about that player history.

Edited by BatmanDB

So the player led the team in tackles for 2009 and played linebacker in 2000,2001 and 2003 ?.

Went back and reread your question...I misunderstood what you were asking.My guess would have to be #47 Jason Michael lead in tackles. I would have said Big Patrick, but he wasn't on second team anything from I know.

Went back and reread your question...I misunderstood what you were asking.My guess would have to be #47 Jason Michael lead in tackles. I would have said Big Patrick, but he wasn't on second team anything from I know.

What positions did he play for the years was the question.47 was the easy part.Really the second part is to.