Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

Would that be kind of like aloha.Many different meanings or just you're welcome

More like..."Hey man, no problem." Or "Don't worry about it." It's a lot like English in it's formalities. In that there are formal ways to say things and informal ways. Instead of maybe Latin or the derifitives of Spanish or Italian which are vague and rely heavily on context.

More like..."Hey man, no problem." Or "Don't worry about it." It's a lot like English in it's formalities. In that there are formal ways to say things and informal ways. Instead of maybe Latin or the derifitives of Spanish or Italian which are vague and rely heavily on context.

Good deal.I could say enough Korean or Chinese to get me into trouble years ago.Now I just stick with my southern yes ma'am and sir when I'm around friends from the Far East.

Yeah, I'll give South their props. They came in ready to play and stayed toe to toe with DB for much of the game. There were many factors as to why the score ended up 21-7. DB-POSER-FAN says the ref's didn't have any thing to do with it because he's a poser-fan. These refs had it out for DB their ain't no dought and I don't care what anybody else says. Im right and any body that says different is wrong. I bet the TSSAA gets involved in this one. But the refs didn't really make the game close. What made the game close was that DB left 4 touchdown laying on the field. Steele was running toward the goal line for six and drops the ball and south recovers, Seabolt overthrows a wide open receiver in the endzone.....TWICE! and a touchdown run by Sensabaugh is called back because of what the ref said was holding. Our secondary was out to lunch. South had receivers wide open almost every pass play. The only way we could stop their passing was to put pressure on the Quarterback. Back to the refs. A ref actually picked up the football and moved it two feet forward before a measurment giving South a first down. RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY. In the forth quarter South was geting by with holding so much that their entire line started doing it. Back to our secondary. We actually had South 2nd & 55......YES it was really 2nd and 55, every here of that? And South's quarterback threw for a first down from his own endzone. And yes the receiver was WIDE OPEN. Back to the refs. Was G.Roberts one of the refs. tonight? Some of you know the story. Oh well alls well that ends well. 21-7 ain't bad considering. Our team weathered it pretty well.

Chris Sensabaugh layed two of the hardest hits I have ever seen in High School football tonight. I could actually feel the concussion of the first one from where I was sitting.

Would you all like a copy of the game film? There were actually several more personal fouls that should have been called on DB but weren't. I couldn't see much from my not so wonderful seat in the visitors stands, so I waited to watch the film before commenting. You should watch the film. I hope you all go far in the playoffs. Your future opponents will use this film obviously, so don't focus too much on the referees. There is much more wrong with what was happening that needs to be fixed before the playoffs.

Might I make one suggestion.Talk all you want and have everyone mad,that's ok if that's your deal.My time for standing toe to toe with some of the baddest martial artist has come and gone.However,if your going to call me out you better grow a set because my mind doesn't know I'm not a badaa any more.The same for several others on here that your playing with.

:roflol: