Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

I didn't know who had got the flag on the sideline.If coach Watson said something to one of the officals,than it was the truth,even if the ref didn't like it. If coach Clark said something,he probably put it in riddle form and the zebra figured it out after the game some time 8-) Speaking of after the game.I had the Tennessee game on the radio headed home and Tim was giving LSU down the road about it being the worst clock management in the history of ncaa football after he thought Tennessee had won.I'll have to place LSU number 2 in that category

WATSON WAS WALKING UP THE SIDE LINE AND ACCIDENTALY BUMPED INTO YHR REF AND HE GAVE HIM A PERSONAL FOUL :ph34r: AFTER THAT, HE SAID ALOT :shock: .

butt in? This is a message board. If you don't want anybody to comment go to e-mail. No I don't think there is a conspiracy by the refs against DB. I think there are some very good refs and some very bad refs in this area. I think there are a hand full that have bias toward certin schools, not just DB. I know one ref personally and he is a very good and honest person that is always fair to everybody. I "know of" another ref in this area that has stated in public more than once that he hates DB and if he could ever cause them to lose a game he would. He refed in a game that DB lost last year and made several bad calls against DB, most think he cost us the game. He also refs basketball and always gives DB fits. I don't know if he was one of the refs friday night or not. Im sure there is a ref or two here and there that do the same to other schools. Their just smart enough to keep their mouth shut. Sometimes you just get a crew that is very bad. In one game already this year Clark had to call a time out to explain the rules to the refs. I can't tell you if the crew Friday night was just bad or criminal. I know at least 1,000 people saw a ref pick up the football and move it 2 ft. forward just before a measurment. Maybe the ref was just dumb and didn't know you can't do that. After I saw that I knew what the deal was. Forget about all the flags.

WaCo it’s obvious to me that your rants about the officials are only a lame attempt to save face from the poor performance your team put up against a (at the time) 2-3 Sullivan South team that you were suppose to demolish. South pulled back the curtain and exposed your team before they were ready to go out on stage. We all know that MANY other schools tune into the DB threads to see how this side of the State is holdin it down. The fact that the results of this game came from South stepping up, and not from DB “having a bad game†can’t look good for DBs image as the supposedly 3rd ranked 6A team in the State. I would think that you would lose a step or two in the rankings despite the pitiful attempt by you and all the other Clowns under the DB big top to save face by blaming the officiating. Do you really think that anybody that has half a clue is going to believe the SMOKE SCREEN that it was the “OFFICIALS†that held the States #3 6A team at bay (7-7 three minutes into the FORTH QUARTER) against an unranked 5A team with a 2-4 record (wins over Sullivan Central and Daniel Boone). No disrespect to South… but those are the facts. Your best bet is to just let it go and hope and pray that your team matches up better against the Vikings… because this “officials cheated†crap is getting tired. And that’s coming from someone that was at the game and wouldn’t question anything but maybe the delay of game calls (twice). But that happens ALL THE TIME. The official just forgot to start the count. I know it’s their job and I don’t excuse it, but it rarely come into play… so he forgot. South is a good team and believe me it was their coaching and the fact that they didn’t believe the hype (despite the many things DB did/does during the course of the night to intimidate)… and they PLAYED FOOTBALL without backing down. Just give it up and move on. Don’t you have bigger fish to fry?! :hungry:

I'm beginning to like you more and more. Thanks for the ticket.

There could have been others that done the same.I was by myself in the black t-shirt waiting at the visitor entrance.You never know how people will respond when you do something like that.That's why I waited on dad instead of giving it to your son.

WaCo it’s obvious to me that your rants about the officials are only a lame attempt to save face from the poor performance your team put up against a (at the time) 2-3 Sullivan South team that you were suppose to demolish. South pulled back the curtain and exposed your team before they were ready to go out on stage. We all know that MANY other schools tune into the DB threads to see how this side of the State is holdin it down. The fact that the results of this game came from South stepping up, and not from DB “having a bad game†can’t look good for DBs image as the supposedly 3rd ranked 6A team in the State. I would think that you would lose a step or two in the rankings despite the pitiful attempt by you and all the other Clowns under the DB big top to save face by blaming the officiating. Do you really think that anybody that has half a clue is going to believe the SMOKE SCREEN that it was the “OFFICIALS†that held the States #3 6A team at bay (7-7 three minutes into the FORTH QUARTER) against an unranked 5A team with a 2-4 record (wins over Sullivan Central and Daniel Boone). No disrespect to South… but those are the facts. Your best bet is to just let it go and hope and pray that your team matches up better against the Vikings… because this “officials cheated†crap is getting tired. And that’s coming from someone that was at the game and wouldn’t question anything but maybe the delay of game calls (twice). But that happens ALL THE TIME. The official just forgot to start the count. I know it’s their job and I don’t excuse it, but it rarely come into play… so he forgot. South is a good team and believe me it was their coaching and the fact that they didn’t believe the hype (despite the many things DB did/does during the course of the night to intimidate)… and they PLAYED FOOTBALL without backing down. Just give it up and move on. Don’t you have bigger fish to fry?! :hungry:

We gave South their Props for comming out to play but, you obviously have not came to any other DB game. If you had, then you would know that they played flat and had the worst game of their season, it happens and they still pulled it out. The holding calls were bogus. Comp has lost his mind to think that Graham would allow and want our lineman to get 10 plus penalties. Our lineman have done no different all year and all of a sudden they are dirty and got more penaltys in one game then they have gotten combined all year. TN High very own Crowdwer locks on and drives his opponents to the ground, exactly one thing that you complained about. As far as our fans being classy, their were two fights. First one was a south kid came over on DB side and hit a DB kid. Then Two south girls got into a fight on their own side but I guess, We caused it, right. :roflol:

Well, good luck DB and Tennessee High. Because, and I'm sorry FB it's just the fact, Science Hill will destroy Boone. So the game of the week is once again going to be exciting.

Explain to me what our lineman did that was so dirty? I watched them after the first couple of calls and I seen nothing except two strong lineman that handled their opponents. They locked on and drove them, exactly what they are supose to do.

Also, do you really think our coaches want our guys to get penalty after penalty? Thats ridiculous.

Edited by FootballMania

We gave South their Props for comming out to play but, you obviously have not came to any other DB game. If you had, then you would know that they played flat and had the worst game of their season, it happens and they still pulled it out. The holding calls were bogus. Comp has lost his mind to think that Graham would allow and want our lineman to get 10 plus penalties. Our lineman have done no different all year and all of a sudden they are dirty and got more penaltys in one game then they have gotten combined all year. TN High very own Crowdwer locks on and drives his opponents to the ground, exactly one thing that you complained about. As far as our fans being classy, their were two fights. First one was a south kid came over on DB side and hit a DB kid. Then Two south girls got into a fight on their own side but I guess, We caused it, right. :roflol:

I was at the Farragut and left the game thinking DB was going to be the team to beat this year, and that their talent and potential were unmatched by any other team in the Big 8. However after seeing them this week… the talent is still there but they haven’t come close to what I felt their potential was from watching them at the beginning of the season. I think the new offense is cool and all… but when you have talent like Seabolt, Sensabaugh, and Swafford coming out of the backfield and Steele and Cannon at WR… why not line them up and go straight at a team. Unless there are issues with the interior O line and the trickery is used to hide that weakness. That offense is unnecessary and just hasn’t allowed any of these players to really flourish IMO. Clark is out coaching himself over there if you as me. And… how do you know about all the fights and stuff? The fact that you would keep up with that garbage or even know about it tells me that you must be a teenager? One more thing… believe me… what Crowder does is no comparison too what went on Friday night by the DB O line. No disrespect but he is literally on a different level. Come see for yourself. :thumb:

Well,at least you know your the poser.If the other is not you,maybe he can called WERPOSER2

You want to keep calling someone a POSER. :roflol: Go back and read some of your old post.You can remeber were there at cant you OLD TIMER :thumb: Or did you forget what you have wrote in the PAST.What yr did you GRAD. from D-B??I got something else i want to ask you?

"You cant remeber were there at cant you OLD TIMER" What? This is always one of the funniest threads of the year. You guys are killin' me. Good luck to DB the rest of the way and especially in the playoffs. There is still a chance for an Oak Ridge DB game. If we can win out we will get second in our district which would make us an automatic qualifier, this keeps the possibility of this match up alive for this year. I am not sure if we can play with this years DB team but we would like the chance to find out.

I was at the Farragut and left the game thinking DB was going to be the team to beat this year, and that their talent and potential were unmatched by any other team in the Big 8. However after seeing them this week… the talent is still there but they haven’t come close to what I felt their potential was from watching them at the beginning of the season. I think the new offense is cool and all… but when you have talent like Seabolt, Sensabaugh, and Swafford coming out of the backfield and Steele and Cannon at WR… why not line them up and go straight at a team. Unless there are issues with the interior O line and the trickery is used to hide that weakness. That offense is unnecessary and just hasn’t allowed any of these players to really flourish IMO. Clark is out coaching himself over there if you as me. And… how do you know about all the fights and stuff? The fact that you would keep up with that garbage or even know about it tells me that you must be a teenager? One more thing… believe me… what Crowder does is no comparison too what went on Friday night by the DB O line. No disrespect but he is literally on a different level. Come see for yourself. :thumb:

CAP56-7,All that needs to be said is come this FRIDAY your little TH,Is going to have to deal with them INDIANS.And after the week in practice over the way they played. There going to come out and show the SOUTH game was a bunch of CRAP.Im a little glad the game happend like it did friday.It should have woke them up.Yall might have had a chance to win and maybe yall still do.But i know your chances are a little less thanks to SOUTH and the REFS.Your time is almost out.And then you'll be standing like a FOOL again,like you did after the G-VILLE game :roflol:

First off, we scored 21 and easily left 28 other points out on the field. Our d end dropped an EASY pick 6.. a bogus holding call brings back a CS touchdown.. we fumble on the 5 yardline.. and Cannon is overthrown twice in the back of the endzone. I'll give props to south for playing hard but if we actually execute the score of the game would be 49-7. We just didnt come ready to play.