Heritage at William Blount

tpoole12

Yeah ... I don't believe they allow ties. :rolleyes:

That is funny stuff :roflol: Some of the other predictions on this thread are funny also. I don't see the govs d giving up that much yardage to hhs. Every year same talk, then same outcome. It doesn't seem like gov fans talk the trash as hhs fans do, :rolleyes: Of course when you hold mhs under 40 points, your a powerhouse :roflolk: Talk before the game is cheap, after it is played is when you will be able to talk unless the outcome is the same as it has been for over a decade

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb:

That is funny stuff :roflol: Some of the other predictions on this thread are funny also. I don't see the govs d giving up that much yardage to hhs. Every year same talk, then same outcome. It doesn't seem like gov fans talk the trash as hhs fans do, :rolleyes: Of course when you hold mhs under 40 points, your a powerhouse :roflolk: Talk before the game is cheap, after it is played is when you will be able to talk unless the outcome is the same as it has been for over a decade

He's very serious about the internet

So I hear... Also hear he has trouble with words that start with "G" or "Q" and bold in his choice of jamboree opponents.... If only Earl would get out from behind that desk and grab his whistle.

You can coach AND be an assistant principal.... There is already a precedent in this county.

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge

So I hear... Also hear he has trouble with words that start with "G" or "Q" and bold in his choice of jamboree opponents.... If only Earl would get out from behind that desk and grab his whistle.

You can coach AND be an assistant principal.... There is already a precedent in this county.

Not in the Blount County School System. It's referred to as the "Charles Finley Rule." Several years ago he was in Administration (Principle at Mary Blount School) and assistant girls basketball coach at WB. Some of the "powers that were" didn't like it, so I believe they passed a rule that states you can't be in an administrative position and serve as a coach.

I'm not 100% positive on that, but I believe that is the rule ... at least at the high school level. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Not in the Blount County School System. It's referred to as the "Charles Finley Rule." Several years ago he was in Administration (Principle at Mary Blount School) and assistant girls basketball coach at WB. Some of the "powers that were" didn't like it, so I believe they passed a rule that states you can't be in an administrative position and serve as a coach.

I'm not 100% positive on that, but I believe that is the rule ... at least at the high school level. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

WOW!!!!!!!!!

For the first time in a while, I do not know what to say....but, WOW.

That explains some things.

Wow. It is sinking in now.

BTW, GovMan, Happy belated 2,000th post.

If that is the case, it is the kids that suffer. Would it not benefit them to have an administrator as a coach? Discipline may improve, and that would be great for all involved. The kids, the family, the coaches, hey the school.