Oneida @ Greenback

crow

Yeah ,not something to joke about. People don't understand how blessed we are in the US. I think about all these pitiful people in the unfortunaste parts of the world all the time. People don't choose to be borne here or there. We need to count our blessings. Sometimes my kids get to feeling sorry for themselves, I let them watch things on tv where people really has problems. Sort of puts things in prospective.

Good point you make here,pujo. I remember being over seas in my military days. I saw intense poverty retched living conditions and people scared for their lives in the middle east. People here DON'T know how good they have it here. So no one should make light of such subjects.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah ,not something to joke about. People don't understand how blessed we are in the US. I think about all these pitiful people in the unfortunaste parts of the world all the time. People don't choose to be borne here or there. We need to count our blessings. Sometimes my kids get to feeling sorry for themselves, I let them watch things on tv where people really has problems. Sort of puts things in prospective.

Very good points. I think we all won the lottery just by being Americans. I dont think anyone is gonna starve up here on the plateau, in fact, things are looking a bit better. But ridiculing folks who loose their job because your jeleous of their football team....wow, that is pretty sick! Think I'm just gonna say a prayer and let it go at that!