Oneida @ Greenback

crow

Those boys may be on the right track. The OC and DC were the ones with Belichick at the Patriots in the glory days. Plus, you talk about a young team. Whew...they might be really good. Your loyalty might be paying off pujo. I've been a Steeler fan my whole life, but let's face it...it's been pretty much sunshine and lemonade for Steel town since 1976. Im gonna pull for KC as long as they are not facing off against Pittsburgh!

I loved the old steelers teams,hall of famers all over the field.One of my favorites was Rocky Blier, don't think I spelled the name right.

This may be the best draft the Chiefs or anyone has had in along time. The Patroits were about integritity.The Cheifs are building the same way. Every player that gets in the NFL is talented, I like the ones who bring their hardhat evcery day. You get that kind and you will soon have a TEAM.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow kentucky south is now 1-5 worse record in state. i cant wait until we get to beat them.

Hey idiot! If you are gonna be STUPID enough to pick a fight w/us then you should @ least get your facts straight before you start running your mouth. We are 1-4 not 1-5. That is not the worst record in the state because there are teams that still haven't won ANY games. You just keep playing your cupcakes & winning but it's not gonna help your team one bit when they have to line up against our battle tested boys. Your non-region opponents couldn't line up their VARSITY against ANY of our non-region JR VARSITY & come up w/a win & you all would probably get blown off the field by our non region schedule as well so until you have enough guts to actually schedule some competition then keep your garbage off our threads. Our coaches & players have far more class than you & your team will ever have so they may not give you what you deserve when they play but I'm crossing my fingers that they will give you a taste of what you really deserve. :evil: Edited by InjunJoe

Hey idiot! If you are gonna be STUPID enough to pick a fight w/us then you should @ least get your facts straight before you start running your mouth. We are 1-4 not 1-5. That is not the worst record in the state because there are teams that still haven't won ANY games. You just keep playing your cupcakes & winning but it's not gonna help your team one bit when they have to line up against our battle tested boys. Your non-region opponents couldn't line up their VARSITY against ANY of our non-region JR VARSITY & come up w/a win & you all would probably get blown off the field by our non region schedule as well so until you have enough guts to actually schedule some competition then keep your garbage off our threads. Our coaches & players have far more class than you & your team will ever have so they may not give you what you deserve when they play but I'm crossing my fingers that they will give you a taste of what you really deserve. :evil:

Easy there InjunJoe, this guy loves to bait folks into blowing up. He gets to us all but he will have his day.

Hey idiot! If you are gonna be STUPID enough to pick a fight w/us then you should @ least get your facts straight before you start running your mouth. We are 1-4 not 1-5. That is not the worst record in the state because there are teams that still haven't won ANY games. You just keep playing your cupcakes & winning but it's not gonna help your team one bit when they have to line up against our battle tested boys. Your non-region opponents couldn't line up their VARSITY against ANY of our non-region JR VARSITY & come up w/a win & you all would probably get blown off the field by our non region schedule as well so until you have enough guts to actually schedule some competition then keep your garbage off our threads. Our coaches & players have far more class than you & your team will ever have so they may not give you what you deserve when they play but I'm crossing my fingers that they will give you a taste of what you really deserve. :evil:

we will be waiting in line to spank that ornge hiney here in a few weeks. you better worry about little bitty oakdale.

Edited by OleTiger

I just think you just showed us your P C C didnt ya Injun Joe? You injuns say one thing and do another. I think your whole town is about to close up there, your sports are not as good as Morgan County and your unemployment is NUMBER #1 in the State. Going to be like Sunbright before you know it, except we will have better sports teams. Just the facts Jack. Let the Tiger dominance begin in 2010!!!

I just think you just showed us your P C C didnt ya Injun Joe? You injuns say one thing and do another. I think your whole town is about to close up there, your sports are not as good as Morgan County and your unemployment is NUMBER #1 in the State. Going to be like Sunbright before you know it, except we will have better sports teams. Just the facts Jack. Let the Tiger dominance begin in 2010!!!

Well timmy I didn't show anything. I just called out that troll from Sunbright that has nothing better to do but trash everybody else but sunbright. Last time I checked there wasn't too much to be tooting your horn about in Sunbright when it comes to a football tradition so why would you all think you are so great? What accomplishments do they have to be so arrogant? I think our sports programs compare to & exceed in some areas to Morgan Co. Some areas Morgan Co may exceed above us but not as a whole so again where do you all get off being so arrogant? You are about as bright as your friend oletiger. Our town is far from closing up & what does unemployment have to do w/this topic? There were no facts in any of your comments. Just a bunch of hot air like oletiger. The tigers will do good to dominate Sunbright, let alone Morgan Co. :thumb:

Hey, OleTiger and timmytiger, Al Gore just called and said that the two of you need to quit blowing so much hot air; because your causing a hole to form in the ozone over Morgan Co. in the area of Sunbright. Sunbright home to blow hards and kitty cats...Oneida, I hope you enjoy your cat on a stick here in 4 weeks.

Edited by cherokean

OleTiger is pretty funny (to me anyway) He's an equal opportunity smack talker and he stirs the pot some, which is always fun. But it's always about football.

However, making fun of 20% Unemployment rate? Where real families are struggling to support their children. Wow...that's pretty slimey. Oneida will never be anything like Sunbright. Just because you are jeleous and Oneida represents everything....In fact, all the things you will never have is no reason to make fun of serious issues.

Edited by SmashMouth

OleTiger is pretty funny (to me anyway) He's an equal opportunity smack talker and he stirs the pot some, which is always fun. But it's always about football.

However, making fun of 20% Unemployment rate? Where real families are struggling to support their children. Wow...that's pretty slimey. Oneida will never be anything like Sunbright. Just because you are jeleous and Oneida represents everything....In fact, all the things you will never have is no reason to make fun of serious issues.

There is always a pecking order, when the dog food runs out, they eat cats. I think Injuns devour just about any form of wildlife in times of need. The cats of the world better hope the unemployment rate goes down.

There is always a pecking order, when the dog food runs out, they eat cats. I think Injuns devour just about any form of wildlife in times of need. The cats of the world better hope the unemployment rate goes down.

Single mothers going on welfare and lil babies going hungry is somehow comical in Sunbright? I must be loosing my sense of humor since that is pretty disgusting to me!

Single mothers going on welfare and lil babies going hungry is somehow comical in Sunbright? I must be loosing my sense of humor since that is pretty disgusting to me!

Yeah ,not something to joke about. People don't understand how blessed we are in the US. I think about all these pitiful people in the unfortunaste parts of the world all the time. People don't choose to be borne here or there. We need to count our blessings. Sometimes my kids get to feeling sorry for themselves, I let them watch things on tv where people really has problems. Sort of puts things in prospective.