Daniel Boone vs. Sullivan North

Booneman

Boone needs to run five wide and throw all the time. They've got two great arms and they should use them. I was very impressed with the passing game. I think Boone will make the playoffs and then make some noise. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Boone having two great arms, but I really liked DB's offense how you have so many options with great players. It is so hard to defend DB when you have a running back like #32, quarterback with great speed and able to throw, and the speed of those guys on the pitch (great to see speed players have the opportunity to break it big). I would like to see Boone run those pitchs and make those corners pull up and have to make good plays or burn them with those two arms on the fakes, or hit up the middle on a run play. Very hard offence to defend against with talented players in those positions and I think Boone has great talent and hard to stop if Coach will spread the offence out.

Edited by Booneman

I agree with Boone having two great arms, but I really liked DB's offense how you have so many options with great players. It is so hard to defend DB when you have a running back like #32, quarterback with great speed and able to throw, and the speed of those guys on the pitch (great to see speed players have the opportunity to break it big). I would like to see Boone run those pitchs and make those corners pull up and have to make good plays or burn them with those two arms on the fakes, or hit up the middle on a run play. Very hard offence to defend against with talented players in those positions and I think Boone has great talent and hard to stop if Coach will spread the offence out.

OMG.... where are my boots!!!! :roll:

I was told by you all (DB fans) that DB has a lot of ways to beat you with speed and they made a believer out of me. The bad thing for a defense is you know it is coming, but you still have to stop it. You will see Cap what I am talking about.

The only thing im saying is people keep thinking about last yr,And this team is WAY DIFFERENT!!!Again good luck friday BOONEMAN :thumb:

North will show up ready to play hard and hit hard.It should be a good fun game to watch.

GOOD LUCK RAIDERS

Looking forward to a hard fought game and I hope a close one. We are 0-2 last two games being outscored 83-31. Of course I want Boone to win and it would be great on a last second fg, seen enough blowouts lately.

Yep... your right... they couldn't play at DB. I saw last years Boone vs North Game, and it was a once sided game. Boone is not as good this year and the Raiders seem to be a little better than last year... so Boone wins by 2 TD's

BOONE 28

NORTH 14

They can't play at DB, and they pretty much can't play anywhere else. Aside from moving, a player that moves schools from a city school to a county school is usually one with issues that can not play on any HS team. Just because you live in the city doesn't mean you automatically are going to be a game playing allstar. If you can't cut it at DB, you probably can't cut it anywhere else.

I was told by you all (DB fans) that DB has a lot of ways to beat you with speed and they made a believer out of me. The bad thing for a defense is you know it is coming, but you still have to stop it. You will see Cap what I am talking about.

I know exactly what you're talking about... it's called Stubbs ball. :thumb:

They can't play at DB, and they pretty much can't play anywhere else. Aside from moving, a player that moves schools from a city school to a county school is usually one with issues that can not play on any HS team. Just because you live in the city doesn't mean you automatically are going to be a game playing allstar. If you can't cut it at DB, you probably can't cut it anywhere else.

You have got some nerve County man. How many people did you take a shot at with that quote? Maybe I misunderstood… and if so I stand corrected. MOST of these kids will never play again after their senior year in high school… so why try to bring shame to a player/s that would rather PLAY every snap on a lesser team verses stand on the sidelines and share time with several others on a large team with more talent than you can shake a stick at. There are players that have to wait in line on the JV at DB (and THS for that mater) that would start right now and be VERY successful at North (or Boone for that matter). No disrespect… it’s just a numbers game. Your statement could be perceived as a hurtful jab… and SHOULD be poster board material in the NORTH locker room this week… and from now on. Personally I think you’re letting off a little steam because reality is just now setting in.

I know exactly what you're talking about... it's called Stubbs ball. :thumb:

Funny thing is, CLARK knows how to use it better :thumb: And that is going to make it that more funny when we beat yall with your so called Stubb Ball.We'll show you how to run it right :roflol: GOOD LUCK friday,your team is going to need it after what i saw on TV last nite.

You have got some nerve County man. How many people did you take a shot at with that quote? Maybe I misunderstood… and if so I stand corrected. MOST of these kids will never play again after their senior year in high school… so why try to bring shame to a player/s that would rather PLAY every snap on a lesser team verses stand on the sidelines and share time with several others on a large team with more talent than you can shake a stick at. There are players that have to wait in line on the JV at DB (and THS for that mater) that would start right now and be VERY successful at North (or Boone for that matter). No disrespect… it’s just a numbers game. Your statement could be perceived as a hurtful jab… and SHOULD be poster board material in the NORTH locker room this week… and from now on. Personally I think you’re letting off a little steam because reality is just now setting in.

REALITY is going to set in for you in 3 weeks :roflol: You better find out were your boy TOSS is so yall can COMFORT each other :wub:

I'll say this for the boys that were at DB and now play for North.I wish them well and it's not that all those guys are not good enough at all.Two that went over there a couple of years ago got a ride to the next level.Sometimes it's just not a good fit for the players and school.I talked to one of this years players the other day and he is good enough to start for any team in the big 8,including the Tribe.It just didn't work out for him,and that's all I will say except that he is a yes sir,no sir kind of kid and was happy to talk to me about what was going on with himself and just shoot the breeze .

• Upvote 1