It's A Buffaloe hunt!

DevilMan03

Can't agree with you more devilhead!

Buffaloes vs. Greene Devils — With a record of 5-1, it would be understandable if West Greene entered this game with high hopes of a victory.

However, the Buffaloes’ first six opponents have a combined record of 8-24 and three of them were Class A teams. Meanwhile, Greeneville has played a VERY TOUGH BIG-SCHOOL SCHEDULE with an opponents’ record of 14-12.

Devils have played- 1 6a team(Jeff. County), 2 5a teams(SS,THS), and 2 3a teams(SG,BETSY).

While it is understandable to be excited about your team, would it not be a good idea to give credit to opposing teams from time to time instead of bashing any accomplishments they have? With your present method if the Devils win 50-0 so what, big deal, the team they played sucked (according to you) It also says something about your class, or lack of, to continually toot your own horn, and bash your opponents. Your method of posting does not shed a favorable light on the Devils, nor their fans, and it's not just this post but 90% are of this nature.

Edited by Big Daddy

While it is understandable to be excited about your team, would it not be a good idea to give credit to opposing teams from time to time instead of bashing any accomplishments they have? With your present method if the Devils win 50-0 so what, big deal, the team they played sucked (according to you) It also says something about your class, or lack of, to continually toot your own horn, and bash your opponents. Your method of posting does not shed a favorable light on the Devils, nor their fans, and it's not just this post but 90% are of this nature.

That post was from Jc press paper except for the first sentence!

Here's something to think about. Entering the game, Boles is leading the conference in rushing with BJ in 3rd place by about 30 yards. I believe BJ will have more than 100 yard lead after tonights game. Don't think the coaches don't realize this. They would like nothing more than for BJ to win the rushing title over Boles. Given the rest of thier schedule, he will probably win it anyway.

That post was from Jc press paper except for the first sentence!

I understand that, that's why I said 90% of your posts were of this nature....it's great to hype the team you cheer for, but it gains you nothing to make light of your opponents accomplishments. Try it just once....the Buffs are 5-1 tonights game could be a real challenge. You will gain the respect of fans of the Buffs, and when the Devils win big it will be more of an accomplishment to have beaten a good team. Just my opinion.

Edited by Big Daddy

Is that your personal rule that the coaches abide by? Because I think they have more class than to leave the starters in if they are are up 50-0 in the middle of the 2nd qtr.

Class or not, there's no way these starters get ready for post season playing 12 minutes a game.I'm pretty sure come November they are gonna have to play 4 quarters... Not 1 1/2.

I understand that, that's why I said 90% of your posts were of this nature....it's great to hype the team you cheer for, but it gains you nothing to make light of your opponents accomplishments. Try it just once....the Buffs are 5-1 tonights game could be a real challenge. You will gain the respect of fans of the Buffs, and when the Devils win big it will be more of an accomplishment to have beaten a good team. Just my opinion.

Don't bother Big Daddy, he won't listen. He'll still throw out his numbers and stats and talk his Devils up. He'll still invade other teams boards and not talk about their games but how great the Devils are and how their team is terrible. He was even on a Gibbs board talking smack. It will be quite a few weeks before #1GHS would see #3GHS and he is still trowing numbers out there like the Eagles care. I can say one thing though. He supports his team. That's the only positive.

Crappy officiating keeping the Devils in check... Like the with game

Devils having a VERY OFF NIGHT! Just Hurting themselves.

After the emotional win lastweek you cld see this happening.

How can Ogle Kick 1 yard deep in the inzone and Buffs can return?

Edited by CoachTFlorida