Smyrna Vs. Riverdale

seantn_4

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a huge game for both teams. Smyrna coming off their first loss but plenty of new experience Riverdale coming from a win and a great one at that....close game

Smyrna, 24 Riverdale 21

Quite possibly the game of the week in Middle Tennessee. As big as it is for both teams, Riverdale has to win this game to stay in contention for a disctrict championship. A loss would also severely cripple their chances at a automatic berth into the playoffs

Should be a great game. Hopefully no rain. The last time i watched a game there it rained and nearly got stuck in the field. I will reserve my prediction until later in the week. I want to see a few practices and see the attitudes of the players to know what to say. Alot riding on t his one for both teams. A loss for the Bulldogs would put us on a streak of the wrong kind not to mention making it difficult to win a district title. A loss for Riverdale would all but crush a district title hope and start to work on playoff hopes. So it should be an exciting and very physical game. Go Bulldogs!!!

Doesn't get much bigger than this game. Not sure what happened to Smyrna Friday night but I expect both teams were looking ahead to this one.

Riverdale is pretty banged up...wish this game was after the off week so some of the kids could get healthy. Probably the same for Smyrna.

I understand that Smyrna's defense is almost a clone of Oakland's, only with a bit more size. It will be important that the Warrior defnese comes out strong and does not give up quick, easy scores like they have the last two weeks. This would be a great week for the Riverdale defense to put it all together.

Was Nowlin on the field Friday night for the defense?

I think we can expect another big crowd for this game.

WOW how has Smyrna’s offensive made such a big turn-a-round this year. Thought they had a couple of seniors on that offensive line last year. Yet Smyrna struggled! This year looks like they have moved the ball with ease. What gives? Whatever it is keep it up and roll up the yards Friday and get a much needed win against a good riverdale team. Go Bulldogs!