CAK @ Scott Co.

FootballDad

eusa_dance.gif

I'll take as many of these as you are selling Shooter! I think CAK wins, but I'm not confident in that wide of a margin. I hope you're a prophet. Right now I'm feeling like 007 above, something like 35-21.

well hopefully cak wont come out overlooking this team like they did last year. it was like we didn't even realize it was a game untill the 2nd quarter, but i'm confident in these guys and hopfully they'll get down to business early

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think CAK scored 42 on Scott last year and it seems like CAK is scoring more on everyone this year than they did last year. Granted, the defense hasnt played as good as they did last year, so i like BC's prediction, with CAK maybe scoring a little more points. I know Scott'll be confident and fired up for this one. If CAK tackles the way they did against Loudon, that Scott qb could run all over us and keep the offense off the field. should be a fun one to watch :popcorneater::popcorneater:

Prediction time:

CAK 42

Scott Co. 27

Hey footballdad.....I don't "cut 'n paste".........

I gott'a big `ol.................

rubberstamp-handle.jpg

:thumb:

Hey, if you're going to go big go all the way. With all the cuttin, pastin, and stampin, your elementary art teacher must be proud. Shoot over a Victory Stamp to me and GVK and we'll take it with us to Highlander Country. OR, maybe we should take a shovel to help them spread some more of that sand. The field looks like it is in pretty rough shape.

well hopefully cak wont come out overlooking this team like they did last year. it was like we didn't even realize it was a game untill the 2nd quarter, but i'm confident in these guys and hopfully they'll get down to business early

Can't see us overlooking this Scott Co.team. They got our attention last year. I think it will be a close game but the Warriors should win. Our defense needs to get more pressure on the QB than what they've been getting and the DB's and LB's need to come up with a couple of turnovers.

Hey, if you're going to go big go all the way. With all the cuttin, pastin, and stampin, your elementary art teacher must be proud. Shoot over a Victory Stamp to me and GVK and we'll take it with us to Highlander Country. OR, maybe we should take a shovel to help them spread some more of that sand. The field looks like it is in pretty rough shape.

There is a lot of sand on the field. They had to rework the crown during the off season & just didn't get the grass back like they had hoped.

Having seen both teams already, I don't see CAK shutting down this offense at all. Against Alcoa, Scott moved the ball pretty well between the 20's, but could not cash anything in. They run a lot of screens and short routes which makes getting to the QB almost impossible and they have some athletes.

The one thing that people keep forgetting about Scott is that they came from a pretty tough district before they came here. Playing against Fulton, A-E and Catholic has made them pretty much unafraid of anyone.

CAK still wins fairly comfortably, but the game is gonna stay close for a while.

A long while since the game is gonna last until Saturday.

IMHO, Alcoaspaintedbridge has nailed it. Unless we play much better pass defense than we played against Loudon Scott will move the ball and probably hit on a few big plays. IMHO, CAK played too soft with the corners at Loudon as most of the night they played pitch and catch for 7+ yards at a time. In fairness, it looked to me like it was part of the gameplan and if that's correct, the gameplan may be very different this week. I know last year CAK got out of their typical zone defense and played some man if memory serves.

Scott's QB is very good and can run. This will put a lot of pressure on our defense, complicated by the fact that it will be hard to get pressure on him if he doesn't hold the ball very long. I do think that right now the only one who can stop CAK's offense is CAK. Should be an interesting game.

My prediction: CAK 42 Scott 21

This game will be more even than the CAK fans think.Alcoa is an impressive team in every aspect of the game.Their abillity to strip the ball from a carrier was unreal.That really hurt the highlanders.Scott's D is better than most teams give them credit for.If scott can get their O back in gear .this game will be close in the fourth quarter.That is when the small number of highlanders begin to get tired and may struggle in the end.Hope for a good game with no injuries. :thumb: