Cosby @ Cloudland

old24eagle

no disrespect but i think cosby wins. there is no way that cloudland can stop cosby's offense. its way more likely for cosby to get a stop cause cloudland couldnt throw a football in the ocean

Why would they wamt to throw a ball in the ocean. I think they will be able to line up and run it all night, the key for them is not fumbling.If they hold on to the ball,they'll be hard to stop. They might need to throw it about twice.

i been tryin to lay off this one .... hate to get these little league coaches posing as high school gurus hair up but eagle JUST PLAYT!! hit harder and run faster than them.... dont listen whren peaple(even youre coaches) tell you y you should lose... yopu boys r touf! you boys blok 4 ure runner he s a dandy!.... and we fans can bash coachs just lik you do us~! SEE YOU nftc.

i been tryin to lay off this one .... hate to get these little league coaches posing as high school gurus hair up but eagle JUST PLAYT!! hit harder and run faster than them.... dont listen whren peaple(even youre coaches) tell you y you should lose... yopu boys r touf! you boys blok 4 ure runner he s a dandy!.... and we fans can bash coachs just lik you do us~! SEE YOU nftc.

cosby has one kid he wont beat cloudland by his self.might give them a chance but there is no one else i think cloudland wins and does it big.jv kids will get there time to shine friday night.

cosby has one kid he wont beat cloudland by his self.might give them a chance but there is no one else i think cloudland wins and does it big.jv kids will get there time to shine friday night.

I think Cloudland will get the win, but I doubt the JV's will get much time. Should be a pretty good game. Don't know how healthy Cosby is ,but Cloudland should be fairly healthy. I'd like to see both teams at full strength.

I think Cosby will win this one in a close game. When i played, Cloudland was my least favorite places to go play because I knew how physical they were going to be the ENTIRE night. I think Cloudland's toughness and physicality will have a big impact in this game, but i think Cosby has a BIG speed advantage with Herzog and Koenig and the skill kids around them. If Cosby's front can play similar to how they did against Chuckey Doak we can put up some points. The big issue for Cosby is getting some stops against the smashmouth running game cloudland has. Should be a great game on the mountain with playoff implications on the line. I cant wait till tomorrow. Hoping for an injury free night for both squads and a BIG Cosby V-I-C-T-O-R-Y. GO GET EM EAGLES!!! :popcorneater:

I think Cosby will win this one in a close game. When i played, Cloudland was my least favorite places to go play because I knew how physical they were going to be the ENTIRE night. I think Cloudland's toughness and physicality will have a big impact in this game, but i think Cosby has a BIG speed advantage with Herzog and Koenig and the skill kids around them. If Cosby's front can play similar to how they did against Chuckey Doak we can put up some points. The big issue for Cosby is getting some stops against the smashmouth running game cloudland has. Should be a great game on the mountain with playoff implications on the line. I cant wait till tomorrow. Hoping for an injury free night for both squads and a BIG Cosby V-I-C-T-O-R-Y. GO GET EM EAGLES!!! :popcorneater:

I think you have this one figured out to a T. Except for the winner.

I've given this a little more thought and I'm not sure Matt or Randy would even want to coach the Highschool, but Ido think the Jr High has prospered under their guideance, won the championship last season and went undefeated,Don't look now but they are on pace to do the same thing again. Must be doing something right. If they did end up coaching the Highschool Ithink they would do everything in their power to get more kids out. They would work hard and they are both disaplinarians. Icould think of worse things. Could be ,just what the Dr ordered.

Well the Jr High went undefeated in regular season for the second straight year, Matt 'Randy and Coach Bowling did a great job. They also have great kids, its the way it should be the kids are there to learn and the Cocches are there to teach. So a big HATS OFF to everyone involved,now go get Johnson Co and win the Championship. Been a great TEAM effort all year long. If everything goes right ,this could have the makings of a great Highschool team.

Well the Jr High went undefeated in regular season for the second straight year, Matt 'Randy and Coach Bowling did a great job. They also have great kids, its the way it should be the kids are there to learn and the Cocches are there to teach. So a big HATS OFF to everyone involved,now go get Johnson Co and win the Championship. Been a great TEAM effort all year long. If everything goes right ,this could have the makings of a great Highschool team.

:thumb::thumb:

Who are you? I've said this a hundred times NO ONE from Cosby calls them self a cosbanian!!! YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!! A cosby coach has never went into any game telling the kids they should lose. You're some kinda MORON. Telling boys NOT to listen to their coaches. Do everyone on these boards a favor and shut your pie hole. You don't know crap. Oh yeah, and you're chicken....!