2A Playoff Projections

Ascendotuum

Well, if the playoffs were to start first thing Friday morning, here is how I think 2a quad 4 will look:

1 Dresden (a wild card entry) 2 Humboldt (automatic 14A qualifier) 3 TCA (automatic 15A qualifier) 4 Trenton (automatic 14A qualifier) 5 Westwood 6 Douglas (both representing 16A)

McKenzie, Riverside, and Adamsville (if they qualify) would go to quad 3, assuming the TSSAA sticks to its geography rule.

i dont see mckenzie and riverside being sent to quad 3.. this would mean humboldt would be a one seed with a 7-3 record and trenton or tca being a two seed with a 6-4 record unless tca beats riverside and they could end up 7-3... quad 3 would have mckenzie 9-1 riverside 9-1 or maybe 8-2 dresden 8-2 would be a three seed forrest would be a 4 seed at 7-3 and white house hert. would be 7-3 as a 5 seed and that would leave either adamsville or a mount pleasant at 5-5 or 6-4.

that could mean a 6-4 team would be a 6 seed on one quad while a 6-4 team would be a 2 seed in another. I believe they will split mckenzie and riverside.

quad 4

riverside 9-1(?)

humboldt 7-3

tca 6-4

trenton 6-4

westwood 4-6 (?)

douglas 2-8 ?

quad 3

mckenzie 9-1

dresden 8-2

forrest 7-3

white house h 7-3

mt pleasant 6-4

cascade 5-5 * could even see them sending friendship c. here as a 2 seed at 8-2 and cascade to quad 2

or

quad 4

mckenzie 9-1

dresden 8-2

humboldt 7-3

trenton 6-4 ?

westwood 4-6

douglas 2-8

quad 3

riverside 9-1

forrest 7-3

white house h 7-3

tca 6-4

mt pleasant 6-4

adamsville 5-5

the second scenario is more about driving distance than lines on a map. It is a shorter drive to nashville area and mt. pleasant from jackson and parsons than it is from mckenzie or dresden. dont say its farther to drive for the memphis schools because trenton would be one travel spot and humboldt would be other instead of tca however if tca beats riverside then it could be trenton and humboldt either way.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, to the Troll, I got your message but can't respond bc I'm not a plus member. But I gotcha. I'll keep posting my projections on Saturday or Sunday. As for your other question about my screen name, try a latin to english translation. You'll get the joke then lol.

:roflolk: :roflolk:

It's been 35 years since the Troll studied Latin. Didn't even recognize it.:roflol:

You fellers keep engagin' in this cerebral self-gratification if ya want to, but the Troll's head is gittin' sore. Give me the projections ever Saturday, and I'll draw the map for them NashVegas fellers.:thumb: