Dobyns Bennett vs. Tn High

sixtonjoseph

I guess what I'm trying to say is in different coverages your going to have help and sometimes not.I've seen receivers behind us when we were in man as well as in zone.What might look like a bust by one may very well be an extremely great effort to get somewhere he was not supposed to be.Either way,players are going to get beat and make mistakes.I'm saying the best we have is what Barrett will play but the whole secondary has to work as one. Nomatter what the answer is,we have work to do and the players and coaches to get it done.

Anybody have a injury report on the Indians? Cook & Forman didn't play friday night because of injuries in the JV game, are those two due back this week? Anybody know how Barger is doing with the knee? And Sensabaugh had a leg injury on the last play of the game Friday night. He did walk out and shake hands with the South players but had a bad limp. Any updates?

Just hope the South refs aren't attending because Tennessee High plays dirty and I don't think DB could overcome them both!!

Really? I'm pretty sure DB won. All that matters is the scoreboard at the end of the night right? You still have a 0 in the loss column. I think you should overcome at least 4 more games no matter how "bad" officiating is. DB is to talented to have any excuses.

I don't get to see DB play alot since I try to choose the game of the week to go to and they are usually much stronger than their opponent. I'm curious as to CS and him playing both ways. He is an excellent defender as well as RB. What do you foresee his role as at the next level? Since I don't see them alot I always assumed he was a bigger force on the offensive side of the ball. Sure enough I assumed and made one of myself. Is he safety material? No underlying meaning here. Serious question. CS has mad skills.

Anybody have a injury report on the Indians? Cook & Forman didn't play friday night because of injuries in the JV game, are those two due back this week? Anybody know how Barger is doing with the knee? And Sensabaugh had a leg injury on the last play of the game Friday night. He did walk out and shake hands with the South players but had a bad limp. Any updates?

It would be unfortunate if CS sustained an injury when Dobyns-Bennett had the game in hand and should have been running out the clock. When I saw him go down, I wondered why he was even still in the game . When Seabolt and Slaughter botched the handoff on the next play,I thought, well there's your answer. I hope CS is well and ready to go. As we all know, he has been the engine that pulls the Dobyns-Bennett football train for nearly 4 seasons now. No sour grapes in these comments, I just thought it foolish to put him at risk with the game basically over.

Good luck the rest of the way. You have a fine team and it was a very enjoyable evening at the Fred with the quality of the game, band, crowd support' and even the banana -ape act. I believe most around the state would be impressed with the way these two get after it even with the series record so lopsided.

Am I hearing that CS may be sub-par this Friday night?

OMG…. Right on queue!!!!!!!! :roflol::roflol:;)

It would be unfortunate if CS sustained an injury when Dobyns-Bennett had the game in hand and should have been running out the clock. When I saw him go down, I wondered why he was even still in the game . When Seabolt and Slaughter botched the handoff on the next play,I thought, well there's your answer. I hope CS is well and ready to go. As we all know, he has been the engine that pulls the Dobyns-Bennett football train for nearly 4 seasons now. No sour grapes in these comments, I just thought it foolish to put him at risk with the game basically over.

Good luck the rest of the way. You have a fine team and it was a very enjoyable evening at the Fred with the quality of the game, band, crowd support' and even the banana -ape act. I believe most around the state would be impressed with the way these two get after it even with the series record so lopsided.

It's allways a game you can throw out the records in.2005 was a defensive lovers dream.2006 and 2009 were shocking from what everyone expected.This year was a 180 from last year and South played like last years ranking going into the game.It was a game DB needed.I thought it would be close at first in my pregame prediction on the first page,but really thought DB would roll later.I had the South yards down pretty good but didn't figure the offensive mistakes by DB.Tennessee high matches up well with their size and we have to get our speed unleashed friday or it could be a different game then we want

It's allways a game you can throw out the records in.2005 was a defensive lovers dream.2006 and 2009 were shocking from what everyone expected.This year was a 180 from last year and South played like last years ranking going into the game.It was a game DB needed.I thought it would be close at first in my pregame prediction on the first page,but really thought DB would roll later.I had the South yards down pretty good but didn't figure the offensive mistakes by DB.Tennessee high matches up well with their size and we have to get our speed unleashed friday or it could be a different game then we want

So do you feel you have a greater speed advantage over the Vikings than you did over South Batman?

So do you feel you have a greater speed advantage over the Vikings than you did over South Batman?

No.I just don't think you can shoot yourself in the foot and beat many teams.South played us tough and I just don't like the size TH has going in.TH was moving the ball on Greeneville and had it's chances early.The Greeneville crowd was not making near as much noise to start with.The wheels fell off for TH and that was due in part to getting behind early and not scoring.I seen the potenial that TH had and we shouldn't think the wheels will fall off against us as they did in the Greeneville game.I really think TH could play Greeneville much closer than they did 9 out of 10 times.