Dobyns Bennett vs. Tn High

sixtonjoseph

What can I say other than I'm Viking to the core... no matter how SOFT the core is at this point. VERY disappointed with how this game panned out. Don't get me wrong... I've been witness to SEVERAL beat-downs by the Tribe, but this is by FAR the most embarrassing moment of MY Viking stent. And I'm not even referring to the score,,, which in my book could have truly been close to 100 to NOTHIN had GC not have been a better man than me. I've seen this weakness from the very beginning but the Tribe pulled the gym shorts down to the ankles tonight. This team is SOFT... PUSHOVERS... NO HEART, and probably won't be able to reproduce (if you know what I mean)!!!!!!! I listened to the comments in the stands about STUBBS not calling the right plays... or not motivating the kids properly... or needing to do this or that. To all those people I say...... HE"S NOT JESUS... and Jesus it the ONLY one I've ever heard of that was able to turn water into wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta go before I say what I mean and mean what I say! Before I do I have to say congrats to DB because you left no doubt tonight. TOTAL DOMINATION and you didn't even have to open the playbook. I'm Viking to the core... and all I can do at this point is try to support my team. I'm out......... but I will be back. HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAA. 8-) :

No Sir. You don't get off that easy. Now, tell me honestly. Who is better DB or Greenville? I don't mean one players speed, i mean the whole team. Let me here you. You said it could have been 100-0, so give us the props. I know we earned it last night. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!

What can I say other than I'm Viking to the core... no matter how SOFT the core is at this point. VERY disappointed with how this game panned out. Don't get me wrong... I've been witness to SEVERAL beat-downs by the Tribe, but this is by FAR the most embarrassing moment of MY Viking stent. And I'm not even referring to the score,,, which in my book could have truly been close to 100 to NOTHIN had GC not have been a better man than me. I've seen this weakness from the very beginning but the Tribe pulled the gym shorts down to the ankles tonight. This team is SOFT... PUSHOVERS... NO HEART, and probably won't be able to reproduce (if you know what I mean)!!!!!!! I listened to the comments in the stands about STUBBS not calling the right plays... or not motivating the kids properly... or needing to do this or that. To all those people I say...... HE"S NOT JESUS... and Jesus it the ONLY one I've ever heard of that was able to turn water into wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta go before I say what I mean and mean what I say! Before I do I have to say congrats to DB because you left no doubt tonight. TOTAL DOMINATION and you didn't even have to open the playbook. I'm Viking to the core... and all I can do at this point is try to support my team. I'm out......... but I will be back. HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAA. 8-) :

Yea DB stuck it to you all. Hopefully Boone and South will follow suit. Just my opinion!!

No Sir. You don't get off that easy. Now, tell me honestly. Who is better DB or Greenville? I don't mean one players speed, i mean the whole team. Let me here you. You said it could have been 100-0, so give us the props. I know we earned it last night. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!

Keep in mind DB has about three times more students then Gville. Would DB be the team they are if they only had 800 students to pick from? So you saying DB is better is like a 18 year old beating a 16 year old in anything. Yeah you won but look who your comparing yourself to. :thumb:

Keep in mind DB has about three times more students then Gville. Would DB be the team they are if they only had 800 students to pick from? So you saying DB is better is like a 18 year old beating a 16 year old in anything. Yeah you won but look who your comparing yourself to. :thumb:

You've either got players and coaches or you don't. I don't care if you have 1900 or 800. And last time i checked these kids are all the same age and our 16 year olds are better than most 18 year olds. Look at Swafford. Probably our best player and he's only a sophomore. Don't wan't to hear all that crap. Look at Maryville over the last decade. Alcoa is another, they're probably the best team in the state. I don't care what anybody says, last night, we would have beaten just about anybody. We were ready to play. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

We don't have the speed?? Our QB/safety has been clocked at a 4.46 40... it's hard to see Greeneville's quarterback being much faster than that

i have known william carmichael all his life and if my memory is correct he ran a 10.9 hundred in a track meet last year in kingsport and out ran everybody from db and science hill the kid is the faster than in anybody in the net

Greenville is the team they are with 800 students. Why would you think it would be any different at DB? Heck if they would send the band somewhere else we would only have 800 students right now. :)

After the first play, Nick seemed to seem like he got comfortable, hopefully he can help the d-line get more pressure on the qbs the rest of the season. Did anyone also notice that Cannon was playing safety in the game, this may allow him to become more of a playmaker.

what are younger Sensabaugh's measurements? I know he is pretty hoss as a 9th grader.