Dobyns Bennett vs. Tn High

sixtonjoseph

And let's hope all the know it alls will leave this young man and his family ALONE. There are some on here that would like nothing better, to fufill some weird need in their lives, to be able to say I got so and so to come to South. They have no dog in the hunt and no business in their business.

I agree with this. Why is his name even on here?

And let's hope all the know it alls will leave this young man and his family ALONE. There are some on here that would like nothing better, to fufill some weird need in their lives, to be able to say I got so and so to come to South. They have no dog in the hunt and no business in their business.

I know Trey Trammell's family and he will be a devout Indian. I would never suggest he do anything but what is best for him. I don't know the Headrick child but have seen him play since Optimist. He has ability. I have been told he will transfer. I wish the best for him if that is his choice.

First,Tennessee High has a huge line and a 6'6" tightend-Receiver.That speaks for it's self and what they will try to do against Dobyns-Bennett.Crowder and Downs play on the left side of their defense,which is our small side on offense.I don't know if they will flop as Hall did against TH in the Greeneville game or we will have to just go left more on inside runs.I would like to see Hayworth and Crowder go after each other to see where our extremely good D1 junior is against a D1 senior that is out of this world.We just have to get better on both sides of the ball in the passing game..... Tennessee Highs size and our speed put together might equal what is in Blount county and they don't miss open receivers.We have to get our timing down on offense and be hitting on all cylinders come playoff time.This is a new week and we just dodged a bullet that would have been awful

Man yawll need to stop fussin and fighting like some 2 year olds and work it out... Gosh!!!! Growup for cryin out load :roflolk::roflolk:

Not that it would have made ANY difference (and I’m not posting this to imply so)… there were 4 Viking players that weren’t allowed to dress in Friday nights game. At least two starters and one that would be in heavy rotation in the backfield. I won’t go into detail but I will say that Coach Stubbs has his hands full with several clowns that obviously have been told that they are more important to the success of this team than they really are (probably by their family members… because I know several of them and their families). Coach Stubbs probably needs to send one or two of these guys PACKIN for the greater good, and future of the team. There is another one of the players (good ball player) that IMO has made a mockery of many of the standers that anybody that participated in Viking sports (player or coach) has tried to contributed to with his jesters and antics on the field, as well as his total disrespect to the coaches that at times is visible from the stands during games. I personally spoke with him and tried to get it across to him that his actions were counterproductive to him as well as the team… but he must be getting a different signal from home. He wasn’t one of the 4 not allowed to dress Friday, but IMO he’s the gas that has started the fire to spread in the Viking camp. Stubbs needs to make and example because most (if not all) of the players I speak of will be back next year… and it is hard to preach a team concept when you have a whole bunch of I(s) running around in the locker room!

Edited by Cap1

Not that it would have made ANY difference (and I’m not posting this to imply so)… there were 4 Viking players that weren’t allowed to dress in Friday nights game. At least two starters and one that would be in heavy rotation in the backfield. I won’t go into detail but I will say that Coach Stubbs has his hands full with several clowns that obviously have been told that they are more important to the success of this team than they really are (probably by their family members… because I know several of them and their families). Coach Stubbs probably needs to send one or two of these guys PACKIN for the greater good, and future of the team. There is another one of the players (good ball player) that IMO has made a mockery of many of the standers that anybody that participated in Viking sports (player or coach) has tried to contributed to with his jesters and antics on the field, as well as his total disrespect to the coaches that at times is visible from the stands during games. I personally spoke with him and tried to get it across to him that his actions were counterproductive to him as well as the team… but he must be getting a different signal from home. He wasn’t one of the 4 not allowed to dress Friday, but IMO he’s the gas that has started the fire to spread in the Viking camp. Stubbs needs to make and example because most (if not all) of the players I speak of will be back next year… and it is hard to preach a team concept when you have a whole bunch of I(s) running around in the locker room!

Where was the ones that knew how to TACKLE??It looked like your whole team shouldn't have dressed out.This is the 2nd time this yr your team made you look a fool CAP41-14.

Where was the ones that knew how to TACKLE??It looked like your whole team shouldn't have dressed out.This is the 2nd time this yr your team made you look a fool CAP41-14.

IMHO if the Viking "machine?" doesn't make serious changes to their db's, corners, and safety they are doomed for the rest of the year. They looked plum skeart.

Here, here. roll wit it!

Yea… well this may have been the second time this year my TEAM has made me look like a fool, but you have no trouble making yourself repeatedly look like one all year long... WERDO.