Heritage Rumor

GovMan

ooldrebel? you've almost got a great name there bud.

going back to those old-school AE jerseys is a bad idea. of course, BR has had a plethora of those in his HHS tenure

On a side note, I'm pretty sure one of our opponents in the playoffs last year did some stomping - my opinion on the matter is that it's dumb to do before the game, and classless to do it after

OR if you remember Redbank tried a similar tactic at MHS a couple of years ago and GQ hung 50 on them, and it was over early in the 2nd quarter. that and knocking them out of the playoffs was punishment enough in my opinion.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lowkee - I hope you are not a WB coach as has been hinted on another message strand. But, the Heritage kids were remembering last year at the Shed and the Govs stomping and dancing on the H. I know for a fact that the WB coaches didn't stop that but attacked it in the same manner with their kids on Monday.

That never happened , keep crying. :cry:

Cannot speak for the possible actions of a possible few, but as a team, WB DID NOT stomp and dance on the H at Heritage field last year. If some of the WB players did it(and I have no clue whether they did or not), then I hope they got severely reprimanded. It would be just as classless for them to do it as it was for Heritage. Two wrongs don't make a right.

:thumb::thumb:

I was not at the game last year and do not know what did or did not happen before the game. If WB did it then I would hope there would be consequences. Youngsters will always make mistakes, the key is whether anyone held them accountable and made sure they learned from their mistake. I did not get mad last week when HHS did this, I just thought to myself that if my kid was one of them that was out there, he and I would have had a serious talk after the game. How HHS coaches have decided to handle it or not handle it is none of my business because I don't have a kid on that team or in that program.