Smith County @ White House

glover

Smith County @ Whitehouse  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Well, both teams are fairly equal, well coached, both teams will be prepared.You are taking out of the equation that SC could possibly win, so if you do that, you do take "logically" out of the game. You know, WH could, in fact, lose the game. We'll see. :thumb:

I'm picking SC.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Good to see your coming around "termite" but I don't think I am the smartest on the "T' what about "dexter" and "P-spy" they have my vote ! :thumb:

Pattypeepers and P-dexter couldn't hold a candle to Ole Stampus Lickus (Mr. Postman) a couple of years ago. He was the best......I had more fun out of him than all other combined. But like the rest.......Westmoreland or a Cannon Co....after a wonder year ....they go away.....or return under another name...

Pattypeepers and P-dexter couldn't hold a candle to Ole Stampus Lickus (Mr. Postman) a couple of years ago. He was the best......I had more fun out of him than all other combined. But like the rest.......Westmoreland or a Cannon Co....after a wonder year ....they go away.....or return under another name...

I miss posty!!! He was a genius in his own mind!!! :blink:

BIRD:

KNOWING YOU FROM PREVIOUS TIMES, I HAVE SEEN THAT YOU DON'T DO TOO WELL AT PREDICTIONS. 2007-2008, 2008-2009, AND EVEN A BIT LAST YEAR. I LOVE THE CAPS, TOO. IF YOU'RE BIRDY, I'LL TAKE MY CHANCES WITH MJ (SC). MAYBE SC SHOULDN'T EVEN PLAY? WH FAITHFUL HAVE ALREADY WON THE GAME FOR THE SINNERS ON HERE.

Adios, amigos and amigas(WH).

MY CAPS ARE MY TRADEMARK HERO , AND MY PREDICTIONS ARE USUALLY CLOSE SO IM NOT SURE WHERE THAT CAME FROM. IF SMITH CO. WINS GET BACK ON HERE AND DO YOUR TALKING, BUT I DOUBT I WILL HEAR FROM YOU AFTER THIS GAME. THE COACHES AND PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND WHITE HOUSE FOOTBALL FOR AWHILE KNOW THAT SMITH CO. HAS A GOOD PROGRAM AND RESPECT THEM SO DONT BE CONFUSED ABOUT THAT EITHER.

ASTA LAVISTA BABY

MY CAPS ARE MY TRADEMARK HERO , AND MY PREDICTIONS ARE USUALLY CLOSE SO IM NOT SURE WHERE THAT CAME FROM. IF SMITH CO. WINS GET BACK ON HERE AND DO YOUR TALKING, BUT I DOUBT I WILL HEAR FROM YOU AFTER THIS GAME. THE COACHES AND PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND WHITE HOUSE FOOTBALL FOR AWHILE KNOW THAT SMITH CO. HAS A GOOD PROGRAM AND RESPECT THEM SO DONT BE CONFUSED ABOUT THAT EITHER.

ASTA LAVISTA BABY

POSTED 3 WEEKS AGO BY LARRYBIRD33: WHITE HOUSE 30 GREENBRIER 14

I guess this is where that came from.