glover

Smith County @ Whitehouse  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home after midnight....but man what a game!!!!! Pinson,,, dang good game that one tackle you made was awesome..cant wait to view it on TV,,, and Gage,,, what can I say... keep it going though!!! Defense was awesome last night...Congrats to the Owls and now time to get ready for Cannon Co...Be alot of SC people sleepy today,,, but with the win,,, pep in their step... hehe I missed score by one... Congrats to the Owls on a well deserved win...Good luck to WH the rest of the year.. Bluebellz did ya see me waving at ya??? Think the cameras panned me a couple times!!!lol See the faithful at Cannon CO!!!

hey NursieElla!!! I did, I did see you wave lol .. I was waving right back from the comfy chair in the parlor with a remote in one hand and a glass of grape juice in the other .. looked good!!!

MY CAPS ARE MY TRADEMARK HERO , AND MY PREDICTIONS ARE USUALLY CLOSE SO IM NOT SURE WHERE THAT CAME FROM. IF SMITH CO. WINS GET BACK ON HERE AND DO YOUR TALKING, BUT I DOUBT I WILL HEAR FROM YOU AFTER THIS GAME. THE COACHES AND PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND WHITE HOUSE FOOTBALL FOR AWHILE KNOW THAT SMITH CO. HAS A GOOD PROGRAM AND RESPECT THEM SO DONT BE CONFUSED ABOUT THAT EITHER.

ASTA LAVISTA BABY

You'll see me when you see me? Classic.

By the way, its King for a reason, and you are never really close Birdy, that's where that came from. But you're just like Birdy, a whiner, not a WINNER, but a whiner. And don't even play the respect card. Any time people get the chance, they bash football in the UC, and the hard working kids and coaches just mash mouths. But again, you did hear from me. Again, I was right. Although it isn't the first time the King (Jordan) and Birdy have squared off here, it was one of my prouder wins. (Second most--2008 Region Semis in Roundball.)

Adios, amiga.

You'll see me when you see me? Classic.

By the way, its King for a reason, and you are never really close Birdy, that's where that came from. But you're just like Birdy, a whiner, not a WINNER, but a whiner. And don't even play the respect card. Any time people get the chance, they bash football in the UC, and the hard working kids and coaches just mash mouths. But again, you did hear from me. Again, I was right. Although it isn't the first time the King (Jordan) and Birdy have squared off here, it was one of my prouder wins. (Second most--2008 Region Semis in Roundball.)

Adios, amiga.

IF YOUR GONNA BRAG , AT LEAST BE RIGHT MY BOY. WHITE HOUSE WON AGAINST UPPERMAN IN THE REGION SEMIS THAT YEAR. LA THEN BEAT WHITE HOUSE IN THE REGION CHAMPIONSHIP. YOU NOW STAND CORRECTED.

I'm not corrected little one. I know how it played out, I was there for the Pink Devils' game versus the Bees. Was also there to see the next one, too. Wasn't worth the price of admission. JJ and crew were the only team that could do anything in 8AA, WH took the luck of the draw.

As for this one, it's over. You lost, again. Adios, amiga.

Edited by King21

I'm not corrected little one. I know how it played out, I was there for the Pink Devils' game versus the Bees. Was also there to see the next one, too. Wasn't worth the price of admission. JJ and crew were the only team that could do anything in 8AA, WH took the luck of the draw.

As for this one, it's over. You lost, again. Adios, amiga.

SORRY MY BOY , BUT YOU WERE CORRECTED UNLESS YOU DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SEMI FINAL AND A FINAL. AS FAR AS JJ AND HIS CREW GOES, HE NEVER PLAYED IN A SECTIONAL GAME , WHILE WHITE HOUSE WENT TO 3 IN A ROW.

JJ was better than your whole team put together. I think everyone knows that.

JJ and another player that was decent=domination.

Where are your "all-stars" now?

You lost, against Smith County. A team you were supposed to "dominate."

Good luck with a 4-6 record. That may get you to a "sectional."

As for the semis-you predicted that SC would dominate little ol' LA. You did with WH in the finals too.

Edited by King21