Fairview host Giles County

antsINdaPANTS

:thumb: The only way either of these teams have a shot at the district lead is if Page loses a game which I believe if they stay healthy they will win out. No one can match their speed and the freshman QB is getting better each game.:thumb:

Might want to calibrate the old stop watch. Its not the speed. Its the discipline & the preparation. :ph34r:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might want to calibrate the old stop watch. Its not the speed. Its the discipline & the preparation. :ph34r:

I know one thing Page new head coach i think his name is Herzog.The discipline and the preparation is like no other i have seen here at Page for quite a long time.Where i live i can see the pratice these kids go threw.Its not like last year hour long pratice no hitting offence would run play with out any defence.They hit and pratice hard for least 3 hours a night.Last and the most important Coach plays the best person for that postion .not like last year jr and sr would play the proof is in the pudding.Freshmen QB 5 soph playing on both side of the ball.I think Page will do alright the rest of the year.

Edited by forthelovofthegame

Page is definitely in the driver's seat.The next 2 weeks will tell us if Farview is contender or pretender.I don't think their 1st 6 games have prepared them for what they are about to face.

If you take a look at the teams each have played there is no doubt the CATS have played a tougher schedule. The six teams GC played have a combined total of 21 wins and Fairview a total of 8 wins. With the changes the CATS have made on the o-line, it could get ugly, QUICK!!

I think this will be a good game and will show if Fairview is good enough to stick with page as well. I have been watching Page practice as well as going to there games and I can tell they are as well disciplined and tough as they have been in a while. They also have a talented team when they are healthy. On another note do any of you know the deal with Giles County and if those 30 players will play friday night.

Edited by Champion22

I think this will be a good game and will show if Fairview is good enough to stick with page as well. I have been watching Page practice as well as going to there games and I can tell they are as well disciplined and tough as they have been in a while. They also have a talented team when they are healthy. On another note do any of you know the deal with Giles County and if those 30 players will play friday night.

No they got suspended for one game for chewing tobacco in school. Kids will never learn, they had tobacco juice all over the place! You should have seen the gym floor, it will have to be stripped down to bare wood for this coming basketball season. They will get it refinished after the season. What a mess! Thats nothing compared to the cheerleaders, they all got suspended for the same reason. They were able to spit farther than any of the guys!

I have seen both teams play twice this season. I think Fairview doesn't have the speed nor a physical line to compete with the Bobcats. Page and Giles Co. are 3 TDs better than anyone in the district. Now don't get me wrong Fairview has a solid 3A team, they just don't have what it takes to beat the Bobcats or Patriots.

Giles Co. wins 42-21.

Look for Al Cobb to have a big game on offense as last year the Jackets secondary gave up 300 yards and 5 TDs to Bo Wallace in the 1ST HALF!!! :shock: I don't think a year can fix the problems the Fairview secondary will have Friday night.

I have been impressed with two Fairview players this season. Hunter Branch and Julian Franklin. Branch is the best WR in the district, however on Friday the Giles Co. front 7 will manhandle the offensive line of Fairview. Franklin has some wheels and could be the only hope for Fairview.

I will be in attendance hoping to see a good game, but I think it gets out of hand in the 2nd quarter.