Catholic v Maryville

jrlcm

Like I said... then we can pretend that we are from anywhere we want... Let's get real.. When Maryville starts a losing trend you will not see Greyrider on here...

Are you sure you want to bring up Aloca? Are you and Gov-man going to keep judging others like this? .. I mean Uh hm Alcoa beat Maryville and so did (Webb) since you like to talk about pretend games.. I just talked to a Webb guy last night he said that Maryville was a finesse team that has problems with Physical teams ... Like Webb or Alcoa.. Is he right?

You are the expert on Maryville Football so you tell me. As far as Gove-Man goes, he is way above my pay grade. This man is a saint compared to me. It wouldn't bother me at all to go back to prison.

You are the expert on Maryville Football so you tell me. As far as Gove-Man goes, he is way above my pay grade. This man is a saint compared to me. It wouldn't bother me at all to go back to prison.

You are a bizarre man Rebel9 I think prison may help. But is that Webb guy wrong? I pointed out that since they only have two losses you really can't say they "have trouble" you know?

You are a bizarre man Rebel9 I think prison may help. But is that Webb guy wrong? I pointed out that since they only have two losses you really can't say they "have trouble" you know?

The Webb guy might be right. Like I told you , I am not an expert on Maryville Football. Mabey Maryville should replace Oak Ridge on the schedule with Webb. Then after we have played a REAL GAME, we would know the answer to your question. Webb might be a better game anyway. Do you still remember what a REAL GAME is Dingle? Just want to make sure you still know what a REAL GAME is.

Who do the Ridgers play this week or a better question would be who does Chucky Doke play this week?

The Webb guy might be right. Like I told you , I am not an expert on Maryville Football. Mabey Maryville should replace Oak Ridge on the schedule with Webb. Then after we have played a REAL GAME, we would know the answer to your question. Webb might be a better game anyway. Do you still remember what a REAL GAME is Dingle? Just want to make sure you still know what a REAL GAME is.

Who do the Ridgers play this week or a better question would be who does Chucky Doke play this week?

I would be careful with that kind of talk.. Gov-man logs in and--- oh wait a minute he plays partisan politics YOU have nothing to worry about-- feel free to browbeat, insult, demean and hate on because it's me. From what I have heard from some Maryville parents (i will assume that they are getting this info from the kids) the Maryville OR game sure "felt" like a real game.

If I were you, i would not be talking trash about Webb either.. i mean you may have another pretend game with them- And I have heard they come to play.

I would be careful with that kind of talk.. Gov-man logs in and--- oh wait a minute he plays partisan politics YOU have nothing to worry about-- feel free to browbeat, insult, demean and hate on because it's me. From what I have heard from some Maryville parents (i will assume that they are getting this info from the kids) the Maryville OR game sure "felt" like a real game.

If I were you, i would not be talking trash about Webb either.. i mean you may have another pretend game with them- And I have heard they come to play.

Answer the question Blade, who does Chucky Doke play this week. I don't understand why you keep running from this question, it is an easy one.

Who said I was a man. Do you have problems with women being interested in sports?

I have no idea what you are talking about.. i think that last prison trip may have "done" something to you..

You need to go ahead and tell these fine people on Coacht that you graduated from Chucky Doke and be proud of it. Stop trying to hide from the truth brother, it will set you free.

Oh so you are a woman.. OK.

shall I address you as MS. or MRS?

You may call me Madam, That way you will be able to relate. I bet you would look HOT in feathers!!Is Pink your favorite color? You all be cool now.

Hey Dingle, I have to go back to my college now and it is at least a 3 hour drive from Greenbow.