Catholic v Maryville

jrlcm

I overlook Bladerunners childish remarks about Maryville. He is just plain jealous of Maryville. But! His remark at Govman is uncalled for. Govman is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. Through this coachT website I got to know Govman. Everytime I went to a Maryville vs WB basketball game I talk to Govman but you have to get in line because everyone else wants to talk to him. I always call him the William Blount rock star.

I overlook Bladerunners childish remarks about Maryville. He is just plain jealous of Maryville. But! His remark at Govman is uncalled for. Govman is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. Through this coachT website I got to know Govman. Everytime I went to a Maryville vs WB basketball game I talk to Govman but you have to get in line because everyone else wants to talk to him. I always call him the William Blount rock star.

That's funny.. I overlook your uneducated posts as well. As for the G-unit.. He likes to Judge but he plays partisan politics I'm not too sure that I would put that title out there and judge people and ignore others.

I have made my own judgments on him because of this action as well.

As you know I logged in many years ago because I heard that there were some Maryville fans on here that were in their words Cocky or arrogant.. I came on and saw this to be true... I even had Maryville players on here talking smack to me...Nice! Well now I think the few who display that type of behavior have been tempered just a bit..

I keep waiting for a resp. Has anyone seen G-unit?

Edited by bladerunner

That's funny.. I overlook your uneducated posts as well. As for the G-unit.. He likes to Judge but he plays partisan politics I'm not too sure that I would put that title out there and judge people and ignore others.

I have made my own judgments on him because of this action as well.

As you know I logged in many years ago because I heard that there were some Maryville fans on here that were in their words Cocky or arrogant.. I came on and saw this to be true... I even had Maryville players on here talking smack to me...Nice! Well now I think the few who display that type of behavior have been tempered just a bit..

I keep waiting for a resp. Has anyone seen G-unit?

The G-unit is in Oak Ridge this morning helping mop up the tears that are still flowing down the steps in that nasty place you call a football stadium.

The G-unit is in Oak Ridge this morning helping mop up the tears that are still flowing down the steps in that nasty place you call a football stadium.

I have never heard a Maryville fan down our staduim... Are you sure you are a Maryville fan? Have you ever been to you own stadium?? That's why Maryville fans do not go there. Your stadium is also called the Backhole.. I mean the press has to sit with the fans!

I have never heard a Maryville fan down our staduim... Are you sure you are a Maryville fan? Have you ever been to you own stadium?? That's why Maryville fans do not go there. Your stadium is also called the Backhole.. I mean the press has to sit with the fans!

Things have really gone downhill in ridge.A start up program beats the cats like a drum.The great blade has a back run for almost 200 yards against his defense and bladerunner is worried about the press box at maryville.I laughed.

Edited by Opie Shaggnasty

Things have really gone downhill in ridge.A start up program beats the cats like a drum.The great blade has a back run for almost 200 yards against his defense and bladerunner is worried about the press box at maryville.I laughed.

Opie is right again....How much did Clinton win by against HV? I guess what I am asking is -what did you all do to beat them?

Edited by bladerunner