Catholic v Maryville

jrlcm

I overlook Bladerunners childish remarks about Maryville. He is just plain jealous of Maryville. But! His remark at Govman is uncalled for. Govman is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. Through this coachT website I got to know Govman. Everytime I went to a Maryville vs WB basketball game I talk to Govman but you have to get in line because everyone else wants to talk to him. I always call him the William Blount rock star.

Thanks REBELRON. But as I've said before, compared to you and your legacy at Maryville and on these boards, I'm no "rock star" ... YOU ARE! Comparing me to you is like comparing Justin Bieber to Mick Jagger ... and I'm Justin Beiber. YOU ARE THE ROCK STAR BIG MAN!!!!

Really? Where are you from?

He is from Maryville, we don't care where he played ball or went to school. You are a perfect example, you played at Chucky Doke and now you are a Oak Ridge fan. One more thing, I don't think it would be a bad idea for Oak Ridge to drop down a division or two. Six A might be to much for you right now. But if I were you, I would stay away from 3-A because you don't want to play Alcoa in a real game. They would blow the lights out of the score board if the game was real. Do you know what I mean by it being a real game?

He is from Maryville, we don't care where he played ball or went to school. You are a perfect example, you played at Chucky Doke and now you are a Oak Ridge fan. One more thing, I don't think it would be a bad idea for Oak Ridge to drop down a division or two. Six A might be to much for you right now. But if I were you, I would stay away from 3-A because you don't want to play Alcoa in a real game. They would blow the lights out of the score board if the game was real. Do you know what I mean by it being a real game?

Like I said... then we can pretend that we are from anywhere we want... Let's get real.. When Maryville starts a losing trend you will not see Greyrider on here...

Are you sure you want to bring up Aloca? Are you and Gov-man going to keep judging others like this? .. I mean Uh hm Alcoa beat Maryville and so did (Webb) since you like to talk about pretend games.. I just talked to a Webb guy last night he said that Maryville was a finesse team that has problems with Physical teams ... Like Webb or Alcoa.. Is he right?