Catholic v Maryville

jrlcm

My initial thoughts as well jr. The voice in my other ear however says that Catholic did rebound nicely with a win over an improved Lenoir City team, and more than that, they have some awesome talent. I'll leave a critique of their coaching to others. Maryville almost never gets caught flat footed, and this week will test that. I'm sure that Catholic circled this game on the schedule and it would really get there season back on good footing to get the w here. Still don't think the Rebs have played a complete game, though the defense has dramatically improved. Hopefully the desire to get better trumps any trap game possibilities.

Will be huge crowd on Thursday with William Blount, Heritage and Alcoa all off this week.

I am sure everybody would love to say hi to Scott.

Based on their the teams I've watched play WB this season, I rate Catholic behind both Bearden and Sevier County. After watching "the Machine" handle Bearden this week, I suspect the Rebels will continue to roll this week. I'm thinking the GovMan might make a rare appearance at the Skeeter-dome. Stars ... you think I could catch a ride on Nellie-Belle? I'll stand on the back bumper and hang on to that big bar on back ... just like I've seen my buddy "Big Tom" Shuler do!!! :flower:

Edited by GovMan

The Fighting Irish will be more like the mashed leprechauns this weekend. 'Moving Van" Meadows will be thinking about seeking a realtor after the Black Knights knock them on their arse and pound them into the bog. GQ and his round table of Knights will own the Eire this battle. Scots sez Black Knights 35, "U-Haul" Meadows and his not so merry band of Gaelic Leprechauns 14.

Edited by scots50

I think Catholic will come out with a ton of emotion like they did last year. At that game last year I thought Maryville was going to get killed. Catholic is a very talented team. I think what will help Maryville more than anything is the depth factor. Catholic ran out of gas last year. I also thing losing Cody Shirly and the receiver hurts.

STARSNBARS Topp 10 thangs two look fer durin' Mairvul and Cathlick weak...

1. Cathlick's biggur than tha Knew York Giunts and thair quarturbaik iz biggur than ennybody on Mairvul's teem.

2. Gov-Man ewe can on ride Nellie Belle ennytime, sew long as ewe continyou two lett little Jack practuss hiz Zack Sharp kickin' skillz inn yore back yard.

c. This will be tha seccund weak in a row that tha Rebs face a Ewe Tea commintmunt.

4. Scots them lep-precons haz two bee fed ALLMOST as good mommaSTARS.

e. mommaSTARS haz her washtub reddy fer a big Blue-Gill pie on Thursdee.

f. Greyrider and hiz friend (Galock) may bee moon-lightin' this weak and guardin tha Skeetur's spranklur sistem (pump handull).

7. Will Johnny Van Zant come inn a day early, wearin' hiz Rebull tee-shurt and hang out wif tha Rebeleros inn tha Mairvul stewdunt secshun??

8. Tha numbur "10" iz tha ovur/undur numbur ov Full-Servuss BBQ sammiches that will ate bye APB, Scots, and Bee Cee at haif time.

eye. Meself and MLREB will be givin' our humble views on OOZ playurs, multeepliurs, and "goesintas," in tha home side men's restroom at haif time.

10. Will tha Cathlick Bagpipe Lady join tha Mairvul Marchin' Band inn a joint performance ov tha Nilter Daim Fight Song (aka "Cheers Cheers fer Old Mairvul Hi) durin' tha pregaim show???

:thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS