Catholic v Maryville

jrlcm

Gov-Man thanks fer reedin' my posts (wif Gov-Woman's help ov course :blush: )....Fer lettun little Jack practuss in yore yard....Fer sendin' yore meller voice all tha way ovur two Harold Kidd's on Fridee nites in tha fall....Fer feedin' tha pups a few homeade pete-sirs....And fer havin' and mairyin' intwo one ov tha finest familes eye know..... :thumb:

STARS, GovMan way over married.

STARS, GovMan way over married.

B-U-N-G-A-L-O-W ... revered former home of names such as Ronnie and Bo Nuchols; Rod Finley; Junebug; Ivanhoe; David Grey; Mike Ivey; Mike Hollifield; and yours truly ... just to name a few!

And yes Rebelsman, as my dad has often reminded me, I definitely "out punted my coverage" when I talked a sweet little redhead into marrying me close to 25 years ago !!!!! Reminds me that the Good Lord is still in the miracle business.

You're a Class Act GovMan , we could all learn a lot from you . I look forward to visiting the Govs here in another week . Everybody I talk to says the Govs are Improving tremendously every week , and they have lots of athletes and good size . Earlier in the year I thought this game would be a blow out , but now I'm getting a little worried . Govs seem to be going in the right direction now , I think now all they need is Stability , UT has proven what happens to a program that has several Coaching changes .

Maybe you Maryville fans could "drop" him a thank you card....

GET IT?? DROP?!?! :roflol:

Wow 1980 was a long time ago.

Wow...that was 30 years ago. Maryville made a great defensive stand. :roflol: Coach Story called cover zero. Our D-backs executed it perfectly. :thumb:

Edited by MHS82