Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

OK, Folks this is one of the biggest football games in the state this friday, one of the best games withthe most athletes we will see all year. And most of you wanna talk about dating daughters, yes sir or no sir, really who cares..... Lets talk about Football, I have been told Mercer runs a 4.5 and Dill probably runs a 4.6 possibly and im sure Hill and Leegan are close to that if i had to guess. Lets stop the sissy talk and talk about the Defense, the O-Lines, the D-Lines and make some predictions because we all know that this is shaping up to be one of the best regular season single a football games we will ever watch in our area!!!

I already said whoever has the best D will win. Amend that to the best D and the least penalties. D is really gonna have to step it up, hope they're working on that at practice this week.

Mercer and Dill are fast, Hill is maybe not quite as fast, but he is quick and the kid is fearless. Love watching him play defense! Had no idea Leegan was so fast till last year when he ran a kid down that nobody else could catch. Lines are pretty solid, I think, but they need to play smart and get fewer penalties.

ok,someone please, let me think, here is the truth!!!!! I have not missed a PC game in 2 years and the facts are I am a true fan of the game. I do know that both of these teams have more than two players each but here is the problem they get no loving. If you look at all the post that have been made over the past several weeks do you ever I mean ever here the true names of the players that make up the trenches. Look let,s talk about the matchup that are in the true place on the field that will either win or lose this GAME. I have studied both of these teams for the last few years and this much I know the LINES NOT RICE,NOT TUCKER win GAMES.

And Yes I do know what I am Talking about!!!!!! The Game will be won in the Trenches!!!

I agree that the lines have to play their part and it is just as important, but at the same time I felt like cville and loretto both had very good linemen but their receivers couldnt catch the ball and therefor it wasnt hard to stop the run. there is not one single position on the field thats not important and the big guys up front dont get enough credit, but when the offense scores the line is just as happy as the backs and receivers, and nothing makes you feel better than a QB sack.

Perry Co. wins this one but it will be a close one from start to finish. Home field advantage will be the difference. Everybody plays better at home. This should be a great game to watch and I would be there if I wasn't going to be at the Cascade - Moore Co. game.

Perry Co. wins this one but it will be a close one from start to finish. Home field advantage will be the difference. Everybody plays better at home. This should be a great game to watch and I would be there if I wasn't going to be at the Cascade - Moore Co. game.

There may b some Red Devils in the crowd ! This is one of the most anticipated games of the year in this district, this could be a shootout ! Tucker makes the difference in this one !

PC 35

WC 30

don't kill me folks it jus an unbiased opinion, I will know for sure in a coupl days if some of the Devil faithful are coming or not, if so I'd like to meet some of you folks pregame, what time is kickoff 7 or 730 ?

Game starts at 7

Heat up the fish and save us a parking spot, we coming to see this one.

I rarely venture across the river to watch a high school game unless one of our local teams are playing but this one sounds like it is gonna be worth the drive.

I have never saw Perry County play before, but Bruceton used to match up with Wayne Co. in the 3rd or 4th round almost annually.

Good luck to both schools and I hope both bring their A game. You sure it is 7?

Heat up the fish and save us a parking spot, we coming to see this one.

I rarely venture across the river to watch a high school game unless one of our local teams are playing but this one sounds like it is gonna be worth the drive.

I have never saw Perry County play before, but Bruceton used to match up with Wayne Co. in the 3rd or 4th round almost annually.

Good luck to both schools and I hope both bring their A game. You sure it is 7?

Yea pretty sure. Better come early have a feeling it will be standing room only on both sides.

Drey does not run a 4.4

Barry Sanders 40 time was a 4.37.

I'm not taking anything away from the kid but, if you think he's run a 4.4, then you're an idiot.

i know you guys are gonna sit here and argue with me about how fast he is you will see come friday night. if he catches a past and someone is 10 or 5 yards behind hes gonna take offf and leave you. you have to be right there with him all night which is pretty hard . and i imagine its hard to cover the rice boy but that is his brothers favorite target and skelton to.