Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

Played last year.... Was number 3

I remember you werent the biggest guy but had heart. You were a good ball player. Now let me tell you Mercer is a fast kid. I dont know that I ever seen him get run down from behind in open feild. Mercer is quick and fast. What I mean is he has bottom end and top end. LOL I have watched him for years. I love the kid to death. He is the best kid I know. He was raised in a very respectable manner some kids have even said he was Amnish joking with him. Yes sir and no sir 100% of the time. Wouldnt hurt or talk bad about anybody. The best kid I know bar none and I am counting my own. By the way I got a good kid myself. Never seen him in a fight or anybody mad at him for anything. #18 Drey Mercer great kid!

I remember you werent the biggest guy but had heart. You were a good ball player. Now let me tell you Mercer is a fast kid. I dont know that I ever seen him get run down from behind in open feild. Mercer is quick and fast. What I mean is he has bottom end and top end. LOL I have watched him for years. I love the kid to death. He is the best kid I know. He was raised in a very respectable manner some kids have even said he was Amnish joking with him. Yes sir and no sir 100% of the time. Wouldnt hurt or talk bad about anybody. The best kid I know bar none and I am counting my own. By the way I got a good kid myself. Never seen him in a fight or anybody mad at him for anything. #18 Drey Mercer great kid!

He was fast..... Had me cramping toward the end of the game.... And your right about him not talking any trash.... We tried to get him and Tucker to but they wouldn't haha...

Same way with the Rice boys, nothing but yes sir and no sir.

Well, I see you just become a member and it is your first post. So...I'm guessin you do not know what your talkin about and you must have not seen either of these two teams play this year. I went and watched PC play C'wood. PC is a good team with two good athletes but they ,just like us, have more than two good athletes. #19 has got just as many TD catchs as A.Rice. #4 Butler ranks 15th in the Times Daily as leading rushers(little fun fact, the Times Daily is Alabama and South Tennessee teams so you do the math on how many players that is) and he does it off of about only 10-12 touches a game.

ok,someone please, let me think, here is the truth!!!!! I have not missed a PC game in 2 years and the facts are I am a true fan of the game. I do know that both of these teams have more than two players each but here is the problem they get no loving. If you look at all the post that have been made over the past several weeks do you ever I mean ever here the true names of the players that make up the trenches. Look let,s talk about the matchup that are in the true place on the field that will either win or lose this GAME. I have studied both of these teams for the last few years and this much I know the LINES NOT RICE,NOT TUCKER win GAMES.

And Yes I do know what I am Talking about!!!!!! The Game will be won in the Trenches!!!

we clocked dray at like a 4.4 but i think at the combine he ran a 4.5 but we have some new speed to taylor dill who is the next fastest hes never ran a 40 but i bet he runs a 4.6 or 4.7 and garret hill probably runs like 4.8 or 4.9 jacob runs a 4.8 or 4.9 to. and we have a d end named cody leegan who can run a 4.5 and 4.6. heck they could probably let him run the ball if he could remeber the plays lol hes a good lineman though i think pc has more speed. hows wc defensive line and offensive line?? :popcorneater:

Drey does not run a 4.4

Barry Sanders 40 time was a 4.37.

I'm not taking anything away from the kid but, if you think he's run a 4.4, then you're an idiot.

Edited by jusboro

ok,someone please, let me think, here is the truth!!!!! I have not missed a PC game in 2 years and the facts are I am a true fan of the game. I do know that both of these teams have more than two players each but here is the problem they get no loving. If you look at all the post that have been made over the past several weeks do you ever I mean ever here the true names of the players that make up the trenches. Look let,s talk about the matchup that are in the true place on the field that will either win or lose this GAME. I have studied both of these teams for the last few years and this much I know the LINES NOT RICE,NOT TUCKER win GAMES.

And Yes I do know what I am Talking about!!!!!! The Game will be won in the Trenches!!!

The game will be won by whoever has the best D. PC's D is going to have to step it up from their last two games.

I would let Mercer date my daughter.

You don't have a daughter, Radio, but you're right. He is one of the best kids I know. Even-tempered, never gets mad, always smiling. If you ever see him mad, you know somebody did something really bad to him!

Oh yea, and he's really fast too. I'm not sure we've seen him run all out yet this season, I think he still has another gear or two. We may see it Friday night. :thumb:

Edited by viking_fan

OK, Folks this is one of the biggest football games in the state this friday, one of the best games withthe most athletes we will see all year. And most of you wanna talk about dating daughters, yes sir or no sir, really who cares..... Lets talk about Football, I have been told Mercer runs a 4.5 and Dill probably runs a 4.6 possibly and im sure Hill and Leegan are close to that if i had to guess. Lets stop the sissy talk and talk about the Defense, the O-Lines, the D-Lines and make some predictions because we all know that this is shaping up to be one of the best regular season single a football games we will ever watch in our area!!!

OK, Folks this is one of the biggest football games in the state this friday, one of the best games withthe most athletes we will see all year. And most of you wanna talk about dating daughters, yes sir or no sir, really who cares..... Lets talk about Football, I have been told Mercer runs a 4.5 and Dill probably runs a 4.6 possibly and im sure Hill and Leegan are close to that if i had to guess. Lets stop the sissy talk and talk about the Defense, the O-Lines, the D-Lines and make some predictions because we all know that this is shaping up to be one of the best regular season single a football games we will ever watch in our area!!!

My prediction is Wayne Co. wins

by alot.